8

They stared at each other for a while..
.
.
Ji eun broke the silence...
" hmm..so you two guys knew each other??"
Jungkook nodded and his eyes were still widened.
Jungkook looked at ji eun.
" oh? Oohh..yeah..." he looked back to tae.
" ooh.. Y/n.. He is the one who i told you earlier..jungkook my friend..but he is like a younger brother to me.." . Tae said.

You shook your head and bowed to him. He also did the same.
But they were still surprised.

Tae : ya..did i told you to stay at busan? Why are you here? And how you met ji eun? And also how you two end up dating? Did you came here before in this shop?
.
.
.
Jungkook gulped and stood with his mouth open and eyes widened.

Jung : hyung..that's a lot of questions at once...miyani..I will explain later..okay??

Tae : well...you know..professor lee saw me today and i almost caught by him.. And if you stay here then it will get worse.
.
.
Jung : what? He came here also?? He came to busan two days ago..and me too almost caught by him.
.
Tae looked at you.
" y/n.. Can I go out and talk to him? If you dont mind can you take care of the rest of our work?
Ji eun : ohh then..what about our date?? Im so disappointed oppa...

Jungkook rolled his eyes and gave a sign to jieun to not to talk about date in front of tae.

Tae turned to jungkook and gave him a death glare.
Jung kook realised that tae was angry at him and he just made a artificial funny laugh to make tae feel better.
Jung :Ji euna... I'm sorry.. Shall we go tomorrow?

Ji eun : i have college tomorrow..

Jung : just bunk Baby... He said while blinking an eye to ji eun and smirked.

Ji eun: you jerk.

She kicked his leg and gave a sweet smile to him. She agreed to his deal.
* * *
Tae hyung and jungkook sat against each other in a coffee shop while drinking amaricano.

Tae took a zip and put the glass on table and looked at jung to let him speak first.
Jung got it right and he started.

" I'm sorry hyung. Actually i met ji eun 4 months ago in busan. She was studying there and worked at a coffeeshop where i used to work. She is so good and I fell for her within 2 weeks. And she came to seoul to take her higher studies and i missed her to death. That's why I came here. "

He said it in one breath and looked tae and looked down.

Tae sighed and began to speak.
" then why didn't you tell me that you came?" he shouted.

Jung : sorry hyung.. I knew that you will not allow me to come here. That's why i didn't told you.
He told with his head held down.

Tae : then what about the other member in our gang?

Jung : I told him that i fell for a girl and he was so happy for that.

Tae : i know. He will be happy for that kind of things.

Jungkook got sad and he moved his lips in a curve to downwards like a kid and that made kim taehyung to smile a little.
" hyung...miyaani..i did wrong" he said like an innocent kid. And did an aegyo face.

Tae : yaa.. don't make that face in front of me..
he shouted.

Jungkook kept doing his aygeo gestures just to make tae laugh.
At last jungkook succeeded. Tae laughed out loud. And they turned to finish their drinks while chating each other.
***
You and jieun completed your works and took a rest. Ji eun went out to bring sandwitches for you two.
.
.
.
The door opened. And a two guys entered to your shop.
Those two are tall and one guy has broad shoulders and He wore an orange hoodie and black sweat pants. While other guy wore a green hoodie and black sweat pants and a red cap on his head. He has a dimple on his face making him looking cute as well as hot!!

You stood up while looking at those handsome guys.
They pick some vegetables and meat from shop and came to you for pay for that.
You took their cash while glaring a littel and forcely took your eyes away from them.

"uh.. Sir..you have to pay ₩50 more". You said to the guy who wore a red cap.
"ow..i think I dont have any coins.. with me"
he said while searching on his pockets and purse.
" ah.. Jin hyung do you have any coins??"
he asked to the broad shoulderd guy who was about to leave first and he stood at the exit while heard his name called and turned back.
'ow..he is looking damn handsome!!! ' you mumbled.
jin :" yeah I have some.."
He took out some coins on his pockets after searching.
" how much do you want?" he asked while staying still at the exit.
No reply came.
Jin : "He didn't heard me? namjoon ah..."
he called his name.

Namjoon was still searching on his pockets for coins.
Jin : "namjoona..." He walked to namjoon while calling his name And
Poked him on the shoulders. Namjoon turned to look at jin.

Jin : how much do you want?
Nam joon : aah ₩50.
Jin : oh.. Here it is. He gave him the coin and he paid that to you.
You bowed at them and they did the same as return and left the shop.

" Jin and Nam joon.!!!.whoa..nice name. Jin is so handsome and l liked that dimpled guy also.. Namjoon....his dimple makes his handsomeness to overflow"
You mumpled while clapping your hands and looking at the ceiling.

Ji eun entered to shop and tae hyung came after her.
You didn't aware of their presence till ji eun shook your shoulders.
You startled and jolted your head.
Tae : Is every thing okay??
Ji eun : did some thing hapened?

You smiled at them in naughty way.
You :oh you guys came?? Why you guys early? .!! AH..it was nice..!!
You streached your arms and walked away from them
Ji eun : y/n your sandwitccc....oh..what's with her.?

Tae hyung also didn't get what's going on and he grabbed the sandwitch and took a bite and looked at you while chewing.