2

~Third pov~

Jungkook and Taehyung walked in the front door of a large, three story house and were instantly hit with the loud thud of trap music and the strong smell of cheap alcohol.

"Hey Kook! I'm heading to the bar!" Yelled Taehyung as he began swerving through the crowd, Jungkook following.

"What can I get you?"

"Two shots of fireball, please." Taehyung told the boy behind the counter top.

He reached for the shot glasses, handing one to me. We cheered and downed the burning liquid, asking for a refill.

Four shots each and a glass of whiskey later, the boys were jumping in the middle of the dance floor to a remix of a Nicki Minaj song that they both didn't recognize.

~Jungkooks POV~

"I'm going to the bathroom! I'll be back in a minute!" Taehyung shouted over the noise. I nodded and watched him leave.

I turned back around and saw a hot, tall, muscular man about my age standing in front of me. He definitely didn't go to our school. I would remember a hottie like him.

Oh ya. I forgot to mention, I'm totally gay. I am 100% homosexual and nobody, I mean NOBODY, knew about it. But I was wasted...

The boy leaned over and grabbed my arm, pulling me toward him. He grabbed my waste and pulled my face closer to his own, only centimeters away from our lips touching. Until he pulled me farther and connected our lips. It lead to a long and heated make out session until I remembered I was surrounded by other people and I had absolutely no idea who this man was.

I pushed him away and turned around, meeting Taehyung face to face. Shocked, he grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the house and into his car.

"What the fuck?!"

"Taehyung... Please don't hate me..."

"What are you saying, Jungkook?"

"Taehyung... I'm gay..."

"Why wouldn't you tell me?!" Taehyung shouted.

"I thought you would hate me..." I sniffled out, trying not to cry.

"Jungkook, why would I hate you for being gay... When I'm gay too...?"

"What?" I was shocked, to say the least.

"Jungkook, I'm gay, too. You don't have to be afraid. But now we have a bigger issue... Everyone saw you makeing out with a guy..."

To be continued...