5

~Authors POV~

Jungkook woke up to his cellphone alarm screeching into his left ear. 5:45. He quickly slid his thumb over his screen , giving himself five more minutes to lay there quietly. However, what Jungkook didn't realise, was that he slid his screen in the wrong direction, turning his alarm off.

Yoongi knew that Jungkook had to be up by 6 in order to make it to breakfast and school on time. So he, too, set an alarm. His for 5:50. As he rolled over to turn it off, he stood up immediately and stretched his arms, pulling his slippers over his feet as to avoid stepping on the ice cold marble floors.

He walked out of his room, heading into his large kitchen and starting his coffee machine. As he started to smell fresh coffee, he grabbed a pair of spare slippers and headed into the spare room to give them to Jungkook. To his surprise, the boy was still asleep.

Yoongi walked over to the bed, realising that Jungkook had shed his t-shirt during the night. Yoongi's eyes widened. Even though Jungkook had been shirtless when he ran out of the bathroom the night before, his chest had been mostly covered by the towel that hung around his neck. Yoongi caught himself starring at Jungkook's chiseled ab's and built arms. He caught himself wanting to kiss all of the bruises that decorated his silky skin.

Yoongi was snapped back into reality when Jungkook shifted a bit. Yoongi signed, putting the slippers onto the floor next to the bed and carefully shaking Jungkook's arm.

"Jungkook... Wake up..."

Jungkook hummed and opened his eyes. He realized that Yoongi's face was only a foot away from his own. He noticed the slight blush across Yoongi's cheeks and the bridge of his nose as his eyes traveled upward, eventually meeting Yoongi's. The two locked eyes and starred at each other.

They starred deep into each other's eyes for at least a minute before yoongi cleared his throat and stood up.

"J-Jungkook... It's 6 o'clock... Time for school. I brought you some slippers."

And with that, yoongi left the room. Leaving Jungkook a blushing, and confused mess.

20 minutes later, Jungkook walked out of the guest room, dressed, hair styled, and backpack slung over one shoulder. He couldn't see Yoongi so he assumed that he was still in his room. Jungkook walked into the living room, sitting on Yoongi's couch and pulling out his phone.

About ten minutes later, Jungkook was pulled from his phone screen by the sound of a closing door. Yoongi stepped out of his room in a pair of slightly tight, black slacks, a tucked-in, deep red, silk button up, and a black suit jacket pulled over the top. His black hair was styled nicely and a pair of black framed glasses sat nicely on his nose.

Jungkook's jaw dropped slightly and his eyes widened. His cheeks turning pink and his heart rate quickening. Before he could catch himself starring, Yoongi looked at him and chuckled.

"Whatcha looking at?" Yoongi asked, smirking slightly.

"I... I... I d-didn't know you h-had glasses..." Jungkook managed to choke out. Quickly snapping his eyes down to his hands.

"I do indeed wear glasses. And I knew the outfit I picked would look great." Yoongi chuckled out again. Only making Jungkook blush harder.

Yoongi walked past Jungkook, into the kitchen to finish the coffee he started earlier. And with that, he grabbed his car keys from a dish of several other sets of car keys and waved Jungkook over.

"Jungkook, let's go to breakfast."

And with that, Jungkook followed.

20 minutes later, they where seated in a small, yet seemingly expensive, restaurant, with menus being handed to them by a younger looking women.

"Thank you." Yoongi thanked the waitress as she left the boys to pick their meals.

Jungkook took one glance at the menu before he got distracted and began starting at Yoongi over the top of this menu. He hadn't realized how long he'd been starring until the young waitress came back.

"What would you two gentlemen like to order?" She sweetly asked.

Yoongi went first:"I would like galbi, kongnamul bab, oi naengguk, and moo saengchae, please."
(A traditional Korean breakfast)

The waitress turned to Jungkook. "And for you, sir?"

"Umm... Ah..." Jungkook had no idea.

"He'd like the same thing." Yoongi jumped in and answer for him.

As the waitress grabbed our menus and left, Yoongi chuckled.

"You really have to stop starring. It's making you turn red and that's not good for your health." Yoongi smirked at Jungkook.

"Sorry..." Jungkook whispered out, looking down at the table.

The rest of their breakfast was silent and surprisingly not uncomfortable. After they finished their food, Yoongi payed the bill and they jumped back into Yoongi's car.

10 minutes later, they pulled into the parking lot of Jungkook's school, everyone stepping aside and starring at the luxurious car that drove toward the main entrance.

"Ok Jungkook. Here you are." Yoongi smiled at him.

"Oh. Ok... Um, is it ok if I talk to you again sometime?" Jungkook nervously spoke out.

Yoongi laughed. "I already put my number in your cellphone. Text me when you get off of school and I'll come pick you up. I don't want you getting beat up again."

Jungkook was shocked. "Ok."

And with that, Jungkook stepped out of the car, closing the door behind him. Everyone stopped and starred. Suprised to see that it was him. He hated the attention he was getting so he quickly walked into the school building, heading straight to his locker.

To be continued...