Mood

Do you ever just finish a book and then question your reality?

Because you made that book into your life. You engrossed yourself into the story, and into every single character.

You connected to one specific character so much, that you physically start to feel their emotions? Their pain, and sadness, and heartache becomes your own?

You open the cover and are instantly pulled into the story? You turn page after page after page, until it's already 2am, but you just can't bring yourself to slip your bookmark in-between the pages, because if you do, you'll be pulled back into your own reality?

You're worried that if you close the book, the characters will feel less real?

And then you turn one too many pages, and you stare blankly at the plain white inside of the back cover, knowing there's no more pages to turn, and you just-

You ask yourself, "what next?" And, "what could I read now that could possibly make me feel this way?"

You feel as if your world has changed and you never want to let go of those characters. You just can't move on. You feel like starting the next book will erase everything you felt about those characters that were, that are, so special to you?

It almost feels like you're cheating on them, with new characters; new emotions.

But you know that you can't just stop reading forever, so you're stuck trying to figure out, "what now?"

... Thats me. Right now.

If y'all haven't read, "Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe", you have not lived.

Plus, it's an LGBTQ+ story, so that helps.

Anyways, that was really deep, lol.

Read the book. Seriously. You will NOT regret it.

For real. Do it.

Read it.

Ok. I'm done. (Read the book).

~yoongiisshooky