14

~No One's POV~

A waitress quickly came up to the table, offering each of them a menu and Yoongi a wine list. Yoongi politely declined the list, and Jungkook was slightly confused.

"Do you not like wine?" Jungkook asked.

"I rather enjoy it, actually. Why?" Yoongi responded, confused as to why Jungkook was asking.

"Well you didn't take the list, so I just assumed you didn't like wine."

"I didn't order any because you can't have any. Your underage."

"Just because I can't have any, doesn't mean that you can't. If you like it, then feel free to drink in front of me. It doens't bother me at all." Jungkook softly smiled.

"That's all right. I don't mind at all. And this way, alcohol can't ruin anything tonight." Yoongi softly chuckled back.

Jungkook blushed slightly. "Alright."

Shortly afterward, the waitress came back, filling both of their wine glasses with water.

"Do you both have an idea of what you'd like?" She asked politely, smiling at the both of them.

Jungkook just nervously looked over at Yoongi. Yoongi noticed, smiling back at him before he turned to the waitress and ordered for the both of them.

"Thanks, Yoongi. I'm not good with decision making."

Yoongi just laughed and took a sip of his water.

~Time Skip~

The dinner was going wonderfully. The two of them where smiling at each other, talking about anything they wanted to talk about, and simply enjoying each others company.

"Would you like me to bring you your check, Mr.Min?" The waitress spoke up.

"Yes, please. Thank you."

Walking out of the building, Yoongi grabbed Jungkooks hand, feeling almost protective of him, not wanting anyone else to get any funny ideas. Jungkook noticed the fact that Yoongi was scanning the restaurant with a small scowl, and he didn't understand why. So innocent.

Once they got into Yoongi's car, things were comfortably quiet. Jungkook was gazing out the window when he felt yoongi's hand slide to rest on his thigh. When he looked over at Yoongi, his full attention was on the road ahead of him, pretending that he hadn't just moved his hand to Jungkooks side of the car.

Jungkook's face turned bright red and he quickly whipped his head back toward the window for the rest of the ride home.

Once they arrived back at home, they quietly walked into the house, taking their shoes off.

As Jungkook started to walk away, Yoongi reached out, grabbing Jungkooks wrist and pulling him back toward himself. Jungkook let out a soft squeak as he landed in Yoongi'c chest, quickly being embraced into a deep hug. Jungkook looked up slowly, meeting eyes with Yoongi. Slowly, he started to lean in, until his lips met the olders.

The kiss was soft, and sweet; their lips only slightly moving as Yoongi moved his hands down to Jungkooks waist, resting them on his hips. Their lips speeding up as Jungkook slowly lifted his hands to wrap around Yoongi's neck.

Suddenly, Jungkook bit at Yoongi's bottom lip, leaving the older boy shocked, but he continued to kiss him. Reaching down to grab at Jungkook's thighs, the younger understood what he wanted.

jumping slightly to wrap his legs around the olders waist, Jungkook continued to kiss him. Yoongi began to walk toward his bedroom, setting Jungkook gently on the edge of his mattress. Finally stopping to breathe, Jungkook reached up and pulled Yoongi into a tight hug.

"Thank you for everything. I don't know where I'd be without you." Jungkook whispered into Yoongi's ear.

The older simply pulled Jungkook down into another hug, laying their heads onto his pillow, and pulling Jungkook into himself.

"Sleep in here with me tonight." Yoongi said quietly, and Jungkook didn't protest. After a few minutes of silence, Yoongi got up, grabbing both of them a T shirt to slip into, and they crawled under Yoongi's blankets, cuddling closer as they fell asleep.

To Be Continued...