12

~Jungkook's POV~

Jungkook woke up to his alarm blaring in his ear. He groaned, quickly rolling over to turn the clock off. 

Jungkook sat up, slid his slippers on, and walked over to his closet; throwing on a plain white t-shirt. He walked toward his bedroom door, and swung it open, strolling into the living room. 

Jungkook noticed that it had been awfully quiet this morning; no running water, or creaking floor borders, or coffee machine ringing. So Jungkook walked over to the dining room table.

There, he saw a small slip of pastel blue paper sitting on the hard oak table. He leaned down, and picked up the slip, unfolding it and scanning over the words.

~Dear Jungkook,

I was called into the office early this morning, so I won't be able to drive you to school today. So, on the island in the kitchen, I left you $50 for breakfast, and anything else you might need. I also left you a set of car keys. They're the keys for the yellow convertible Mustang that I keep in the second garage behind the house. There's also a house key and a garage key clipped to the actual car key. I never really drive that car, so it's all your's, for whenever you need it. Don't be late for school. Drive carefully. I trust you. 

P.S. Come straight home after school and get cleaned up and ready. I'll be home at 5, and I've made dinner reservations for 5:30 for the two of us. Wear whatever you want, just keep it classy and appropriate. 

~ <3 Yoongi

Wow. Just wow. He let me stay in his house, bought me new clothes, remodeled my room, and now he's giving me a car.

Before I could think about it too much, I noticed that I only had 30 minutes until I had to leave for school. So I walked back to room and got ready to go. 

~Time Skip~

I walked out of the front door and locked it behind me, heading toward the second garage. When I got there, I unlocked the door and walked inside, flicking the light on. Inside, there were several more cars that I didn't even know Yoongi owned. There where even 2 motorcycles! So I headed over to the yellow Mustang and unlocked the doors. sliding into the drivers seat. 

When I shut the door behind me, I took a second to look around the inside of the car. There, in the passenger seat, was a small red box, with a black ribbon, and a tiny white slip of paper.

I reached over and picked up the box, opening up the folded slip of paper.

~Jungkook: I thought this would look good on you. Wear it to dinner tonight. Yoongi~

A smiled softly, undoing the ribbon and lifting the cover off of the box. Inside, there was a delicate, white gold, chain necklace, with a small white gold rose hanging from the center.

To say that it was beautiful was an understatement. Jungkook looked at it for a minute, and then he smiled. Lifting the necklace carefully out of the box, and clipping it around his neck.

Setting the red box back in the passenger seat next to his backpack, he drove off to school. Stopping for a quick breakfast first. 

~Time Skip~

It was now 4 o'clock, and Jungkook had just gotten out of the shower. He walked back into his bedroom and headed straight for his closet. He slid the closet door open, and walked in. He had noticed that there was a section of his closet that had much more formal clothing, so he walked over and skimmed the rack. He pulled out a pair of black fitted slacks, and a navy blue, silk dress shirt with a flower pattern. He also grabbed a pair of black socks, boxer briefs, and a set of polished, black dress shoes. (Picture of outfit above).

When putting on the dress shirt, Jungkook left the first few buttons undone, in order to show off the necklace that Yoongi had given him. He did a bit of dark make up, and styled his hair; clipping the rose necklace around his neck. Once he was finished, it was 4:45, so he decided to lay on his bed and wait for Yoongi to get home.

~Time Skip~ 

At 5 o'clock on the dot, Jungkook heard the front door swing open, and then close. He heard Yoongi walk toward his bedroom, and then he heard a small knock on the door.

"Jungkook? I'm home."

"I know. I'm almost ready to go."

"Ok. I'm going to change. Meet me in the living room in ten minutes, ok?"

"Ok." Jungkook said, smiling.

Jungkook sat up and reached onto the floor, where he had set the pair of polished dress shoes. He untied the black, wax coated laces, and slid the shoes onto his socked feet. Retying the laces afterward. He stood up and walked to the full sized mirror, taking one final look at his outfit, readjusting his collar and combing his fingers through his hair. 

Jungkook opened up his closet one more time, grabbing a thin, black coat, and walking out of his bedroom. Sitting on the couch to wait for Yoongi. 

To Be Continued...

~ A bit shorter than usual, but that's because next chapter is DATE TIME!!! ~
~yoongiisshooky