New Student?

Deku P.O.V
After the battle with "All For One" we took one week to start our lessons again ... Of course one week it's not enough to forget all what happened , I mean All Might's power is gone and everyone knows about his real form and ..
- Ohayo Deku-kun!!
-Uraraka-su..n O-ohayo.. Always so close !! (>////<)
-Minna !! Did you hear the new news !!!
-What is it Mineta? Asked Kirishima
-I hear that a new Girl will join us !!!!!!!

" As always Mineta (-_-) ! " (Said all the class at once)

-But really I ...

     Suddenly the door is opened , and Aizawa sensei is entering , We all take our sites :

-Ohayo -cold tone- Today you will have a test in the stadium of the UA ..

-Sensei But we are not prepared that's so sudden!!
-What did you said Ashido?!
-WE ARE TOTALLY PREPARED AIZAWA SENSEI (°ー°〃)
-You're a heroes ! You have to be always ready ! Oh .. yes I remember we have a new Classmate ... Dozo(Come in)

Deku P.O.V :

I've never seen her before .. Wait What I am saying of course I don't know her!!

She has Browne hair - not very long - and brown eyes , and Hey! She Put an "All Might" accessory in her hair , with Gloves in her hands.. in general, a normal Girl I guess ?

     But there was a strange Energy around her ..
    A strange Look .. And strange Smile too , It's a Smile Of "challenge" ..
-Introduce Your self .. Order Aizawa sensei .
-Hai ! ERASER SENSEI!
- what?! "Eraser sensei " I never heard someone called him like that before ,I mean with his Hero's name ,except the others sensei of course .. -

     My name is " Wiko " And I am your new friend I hope you will accept me with you ".

( THIS PICTURE BELONGS TO ME : I AM THE ONE WHO DRAWS THIS PICTURE)

Yes This is the story how we meet our new friend ... or that what I thought...