The Unknown

Bakugo POV:

I was walking ; in the dark night ; I felt someone beside me .. she was a little girl.. " Hey Sir ! " and she ran away.. I couldn't see her face, once She left I heard A yell ' AAAAAAA!! '  it must be a Villain!! , I thought.. I followed the sound to find the little girl crying " Hey You ! What happened ? " ...
She stood up.. coverd with blood.. look at me , This face! " Sir .. Will I go to the hell ?? " - What? - " I killed them Sir .. " .
   When I was about to move , I saw her , Where did she come from ? , She takes the little girl hand's  " Let's go.. Wiko .. " she said , " Wait ALL MIGHT RESEMBLANCE!! Where Are going with the girl ?" She turned , Then they spoke at the same time : " We are full of Sins, we have to be punished " .
Wait what does that means??

Matte ...
    Matte kusso!!
OIII !!!

.... : Bakugo-kun !!!

I ..was ... dreaming?

    I found that Recovery Girl was beside me .. I think I yelled out in my sleep ..
- Yeah I am fine ... Where is she ?
- 'she' ? Ah you mean ' Wiko - chan '! She is in the isolated room ..-
- How's she ? -  I interrupt her -
- She's conscious .. well ... not fully conscious..
- What do you mean ? - I was checking my self while speaking to the old lady ..
- She's silent the most of time .. Didn't demand to eat or drink or anything.. she is so quiet, and answer the questions Calmly , but when it comes to to The ligue of Villan she panic and tell " No " by her face ... ( well imagine her in the same situation as ' All For One ' sitting in the chair...)

I am in good situation.. I feel good ! Now ..
- Where is " The isolated room " ?
- in the Under ground floo..- wait WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!
- I am fine right now ..
- You shouldn't move.. Hey !!

Just get away Granny  .. You did well in Recovering me , but now I have to go ..

I have to see her .

Midoriya POV:

The A-1 will have a reunion today ; well the reason is obvious, we were prepared for this since the time we decided to go after Wiko-san.. that's right Wiko-San.. I hope we finish so quickly that I can go see her ...

After the reunion:
- Deku-kun  !
- Uraraka-San!! Where are you going ?
- Same as you...
I see I am not the only one ...
- And to see Bakugo too !!
- Kirishima!!
- I want to talk to Wiko-san also..
Kirishima must be so lost ... I wonder what happened to them that day....

FLASHBACK:

- WIKOO SAAAAAN !!!
- Stop yelling Kirishima-kun...she is safe ..
- Ectoplasm Sensei!!!
- I reach her in the last minute..
- Thanks .... goodness .... Really... thank you..

End of FLASHBACK

That time I saw Kirishima's tears ..
- So it's just the three of us.. I said
- yes .. can we go now ?? Said Kirishima
- let's go ! Nod Uraraka-San
~~~ Time skipping ~~~

- KACHAN IS NOT HERE !!!???
- Yeah 😓 he went to see ' Wiko-chan ' ..
- Do you know where is she ...-

ALERT: WARNING !!! PRO HERO TO THE ISOLATED ROOM!!!

- Oh no what Happens ?!
We found ourselves running toward the Alert origin.. oh ! It's Kachan and .. DAMN WHAT THE HELL  ?!

- she destroyed everything , make sur she won't run away! order the Chef
- Stay away you three !!! Aizawa sensei!
- WAIT ERASER HEAD! Shout Tskawshi San. LOOK !