Soft side

- Hey Sleepy ass..
   I turned , he was there alive ;" he is still alive! " , I couldn't help but feel happy about it , but where am I anyway?
- koko wa ? ( where am I ? ) , my lips part away from their own .. but my eyes refuse to keep looking at him ..
- At the Hospital .. wait did that means you don't know ..
   I shake the head as ' No ' , he told me that I was In the hospital , because of my ' Out of control ' situation.
   Damn ! He was speaking normally, it was like nothing happened ! Why ?
- You won't speak?
- ...
- Shall I call the doctor to check you ?
- ....
- You didn't like the pla..-
- why ?
- ' Why? ' ?
- Stop talking like you don't know anything! You're talking to me normally!!! Have you lost your mind !
- Well maybe you should look at me while you're speaking..

I refuse.. I am not brave enough..

* Noise of leaving the bed * * footsteps * ...
- I think this should work ..
   He said that , 'what ? ' I waited something to happen,  and suddenly..
I saw his eyes looking at mine,  I am not ready to that yet ! , I .. I can't.. . I Tried to avoid him , but he captured my face with his hand , preventing me from turning away ..
- I am over here ..
- Just leave me alone ..
- Until when you're gonna running from me ?
- ....
- Why You didn't kill me ?
- huh ?
    I couldn't resist more , Hot tears rolling down my cheeks, why he must be that kind to me ? He .. he is not yelling at me .. unusually .. He is not sulky ... unusually.. why ?
- I mean .. I tried to kill you ! *Sob* I .. How can you be so calm while you're here with a murder Villain who tried to KILL YOU!!!!
- Damn ; he run his hand over his hair ; how many times do you need to understand?
   I opened my eyes slowly.. Trying to focus on his words ..  his voice : " You're not a Villain "
  No .. why ... After all this  .. he still .. he keeps saying this shit to me .. believing in me..  is he .. is he  ...
- are you stubborn? Hum it must be that  .. I mumbled
- huh ?
  I get off my bed , jumping on him , I can't hold this feeling anymore..  I am the worst , I though .. I just  burst into tears .. letting his warmth comforting me .

Bakugo POV:

  She was cracking, trembling, " Scary cat " I think that's the best way to describe her at that moment, she tried to hold back her tears , but she failed at the end , Maybe I shouldn't ask her now .. , I thought.
  Suddenly I heard the door opened and Recovery girl entered :
- OMG ! - she shouted - What's going on here ?!
- Oi ! No bad thoughts 'hear me Old lady !
- Your language Bakugo-kun ! And I am asking about her .. - to wiko - are you Ok ?
  She didn't reply , just  clung to me more, avoiding looking at her  ..
- it's ok little girl , I won't hurt you ..
   When Recovery girl tried to reach out to her , She started to panic , trying to get away from her , " Bakugo .. No " she murmurs in fear .
- I see , She is still not stable yet .. then it's impossible to do any investigations now ..

' investigation ' ?

- what do you mean? I asked
   She glanced at her for a while..
- Nothing,  she have to calm down for now ..
  And she left .. again .

- she left , you're fine right now.. I reassured her.
   She looks at me , her eyes still wet from the tears , then She lowered her head letting ' Arigato ' word , she was letting me , getting up and returning to her bed , But she still trembling  , i grabbed her arm .. why just not being you 'all Might resemblance ' ..

- It's okey,  you can stay ..
- huh ?
- it's ok to stay like that..it doesn't bother me anyway..

I thought she will say ' no thanks ' as usual,  but instead she She put her head on my chest , sniffing  ... after a little moment she falls asleep...

   I cannot believe that this is really me, I mean, I have never been like this with any one before , but for some reason my body started to move on its own, for some reason it only relates to her ..
  " I think I will wait more .. to ask her "  , I thought as I put her in her bed and go out looking for Recovery girl ..
- Things need to be clear .. no matter what.
_________________________________
I apologize because this chapter is short, a little bit emotional, right?
    A lot of things will clarify with time! Stay waiting