"All Might Resemblance" ?

3rd person POV
   One punch and the the big machine was destroyed to ashes, everyone looked up at Deku thinking that he was the one who acted that fast , but wait ! Deku was standing far away from Bakugo , and the one who smashed that Machine was actually....

-Whaaat??
- Are you ok ?? Said Wiko while she leand a hand to Bakugo
- ....
- are you hurts anywhere??
-....
-Hey can you list....
-SHUT THE HELL UP YOU BASTARD!! I DIDN'T ASK FOR YOUR HELP AND THIS ONE WAS EASY TO ME TO DESTROY!!!!!

- HUH ??? THEN WHY YOU DIDN'T DO IT !!!! - takes a deep breath - I don't want to argue with u so ..you're welcome "stupid Bomb".

          Stupid bomb ....
                          Stupid bomb ....
                                           Stupid  ....

  Suddenly Bakugo grabbed Wiko's Collar ; and with an anger look he said:

- Listen "All Might Resemblance" don't provoke me into a fight 'cause I swear I'll break your bones ..
- I like see you trying .. 
- WHA..
- Hey what's going on here??
- Finely Thirteen Sensi!! Say everyone

DEKU P.O.V

I think ' All Might resemblance ' was a good , perfect nickname, I mean her costume was inspired by All Might one ! colors and design , literally everything! Is it possible? I mean there is no ' Design Rights ' or something?

When they was about to start again Thirteen Sensi came thanks goodness!! Then we resume our rescue training (like the one in the ova) We were Me and Mina and Oyama as "victims" and Kirishima , Sero and 'Wiko' have to save us ..
- let's do it heros!! Shout Sero
- Want to go down Wiko- San ??
- Euh Me ?? If you don't mind (^-^)
- we will use Sero Quirk to make them stuck in
-Then pulling them with Up!!! Continue kirishima
-Sounds like a plan! Alright I will go down.

3 .. 2.. 1.. START!!

- do your best Wiko-san!
- You can count on me Eijiro-kun ! -Looking at the victims- EVERYTHING IS OK NOW WHY?? CAUSE I AM HERE!!!
      All Might sentence too?? I swear this girl is crazy about him ...well just like me 😅

Bakugo P.O.V

    Great ! Now i have to live 3 years of my life with 2 bastards who love All Might; of course he is my nember 1 Hero too ! But not the .. way they show it -_-
   And she didn't even show nothing as special.. such a useless girl ....

    Then we were back at class to discuss about our Mistakes we made during the Rescue Training , After that we return to our "Home" the one we are staying in "Together" (Rrrrrr 🤮) Now ..  I didn't like it cause I have to see their faces each morning whatever...

~~~~ Time Skipping ~~~~

- " Hey Bakugo !! You should Go to sleep Or you lose your attention like what happened today!!!!
- SHUT UP YOU TWO OR SAY GOODBYE TO YOU YOUR LIFES !! "

  They are a pain in the ass ! That kirishima and kaminari ; and this stupid new girl I'll make her regret the day she comes in 1-A ; I will ma...

-Hey you!!! What are you doing in my room!!!!

    She was trying to open my room's door?!

- What?? No This is min... Uh wait You're right! -Seriously?! Of course cause this is MY ROOM!! - I did a mistake sorrryyyy!  Hey but ! in the end we're gonna be a neighbours !

-Just get out of my way.. wait what??? A NEIGHBOURS?! Why aren't you in ghe girls side??
- Oh .. this is because this is the only empty room here .. so hi !! Nice to meet you My neigh....

SLAM!!!!

I Shut the door hardly as O can ; I hope this is a dream And i will wake up soon,  cause today I feel like I burned each single drop of sweat in my body !!

I was tired so I slept quickly ...
-
-
-
-
-KNok knok !! Hey Bakugo do you have an extra lamp ?? Mine has just burned!

I WILL BURN YOUR BONES!!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------

So how do you find it ?? Shall I continue??
#Wiko_smile