LET'S GO

Wiko slowly opened her eyes to find Bakugo and Kirishima in the room, “Where ... what happened?” She muttered.
Bakugou: In the nurse's room ...
Kirishima: Are you okay?  How do you feel ?
- Wiko: * She turns to see what is around her and finds "Mighty" next to her ,  she smiles softly * I'm fine ...
  Kirishima's eyes get teary (Cute ☺️): "I'm so happy ... Really!"

Bakugo:  Can we talk now?
    I understand what he means ;  Damn Bakugou, he never forgets a question he asked ..
- Wiko: Whatever the cost, you want to know.
- Bakugo: Yes, and if I waited too long ...
- Kirishima: Wiko-san, if you don't want to tell us now , we will not pressure you.
Wiko: It's okay ..I'll tell you  ... who is  wiko ..
** She tells her story ( previous chapter )**

______ Return to the police station.

- All Might: So Tskawshi kun  .. Can we say that the problem is resolved ?
- Tskawshi: the whole class is alright , , and the parents of the students did not file a case against her ... so .. I think:
  Yes .
- All Might:  ... yokataaaa ..
- Tsakushi: But the problem is what will the government demand in return of this ... it will not let the matter pass in peace ... she was with the Ligue of  Villain .. so  may she'll be forced to speak  ...
- All Might: This may seem normal at first glance I mean as a step of the investigation, but knowing that the government it self will take care of it  ...
- Tskawshi: It will not be okay ... the government has terrible methods regarding these matters, moreover, her Quirk aroused their interest ... if we could find a strong and positioned party and ally to convince them ...
- All Might: Tskawshi-kun ... I think I know one  ...
_________________________________________

- Wiko: No.
Kirishima: Everyone would like to see you ...!
- Wiko: I said I will not go .. I do not want .. I have no ability to confront them .. Kaminari .. Ashido .. Hagakure ... Midoriya, and everyone ..
- Bakugo: Stop dramatizing the situation; no one cares about you .. really ..
- Kirishima: Yameroyo Bakugo ... He means that everyone does not care how you were .. We care about what you are .. Wiko-san ... You put yourself in danger ... and tried to keep us away from him .. We owe you ..

- Wiko: An idiot ... I didn't do anything ... I ...-

      Bakugo reached out to her, saying:
- Bakugo: I don't need this talk ... Do not tell me ... Someone has to hear this instead of us ... If you want to remove the regret from your chest ...

     "You are annoying," she tells him while reaching her hand towards him .. She got up and wipes out of bed ready to leave. The door opens.

- Wiko: Tskawshi-San?
- Tskawshi: Hey! sorry for this sudden appearance, Wiko-chan. I want to talk to you in private, please ...

       She followed him to a separate room at the end of the hallway.
- Tskawshi: I apologize for being in this small room.
- Wiko * coldly *: It's okay ... what's up?
- Tskoshi * sits *: Wiko-chan, I'll be honest ; I don't have any grudge against you, but the law is the law, and all the mistakes you've made you'll have to pay it , but ...
- Wiko * raises her head *: 'But'?
- Tskawshi: Parliament welcomed the fact that it would turn a blind eye to what happened, given your social situation and considering your status that you were "under threat", provided that ..
    Teskoshi adjusted his sitting, taking a deep breath.
- Tskawshi: The government wants you to work under its authority, and that means carrying out all orders , in addition to some strict training, and I will be frank with you when I say " training " I mean .. “trying to conduct some kind of experiment” on you .. I do not want this ; it might be tough on me ..-
- Wiko : Please continue, Tskushi-san ...
    No reaction  ... as expected .. training?  Experiments ?  All this does not matter ; and Wiko tasted more ... so ... for her ...
    no problem .

- Tskawshi: Well ... I'll go into the mainstream ... This request was very special, and a suggestion from All Might.
- Wiko: All ... Might?
- Tsakushi: I know that you are thinking, 'It doesn't matter how much I will pay as long as I live a normal life ...' But believe me, it will be difficult with a government as strict as the one that rules us, you may say that this is fair but, I want you to be free  .. even with some restrictions ...
- Wiko : Tskawshi-San ... Thanks for thinking like that ...
- Tskawshi: So instead of the government overseeing your training, this person has accepted to take over ... He knows all the details of the story ... so I hope you put your full confidence in him too .. Please come on ..

      He opens and slowly enters feet, the sound of the shoe knocking on the floor is very harmonious.

- Wiko: But this person is ..!

___ After the meeting with Wiko ___

     While Bakugo was doing a quick checkup (because he run from the hospital last time ), Kirishima stayed with Wiko in the hospital room waiting for his return ..
- Wiko: Why're  you doing all this ?... I May betray you next time ...
- Kirishima: I don't think so ... No .. I'm sure you won't ...
- Wiko: You're a really good boy ... Kirishima ...

     Again, Wiko says it .. "You are a good boy." Perhaps she is not the only one Who thinks like that , Kirishima has always been that hero with a pure, innocent heart, and the proof is that even a bad temper like Bakugo accepted him as his first friend  ...

Kirishima: You know, Wiko-san ... I love you.

- Wiko * Her eyes suddenly expand and then smile *: But not anymore, right?
- Kirishima: Maybe I did that because when I saw you for the first time, I was very impressed with your strength and personality ... I am still like that even now ... Maybe because it is my first time, I can't know this feeling well ... Maybe ..
- Wiko: What has this love become now ... pity?
- Kirishima: Never ... I am the one who has pity on myself now.. You tried to protect me ... but I allowed myself to have doubts you ... so I want to erase  my sin ... I want to hold your hand so that you don't fall again!  So if anything bothered you!  Please I am here to support you until the end!

- Wiko: You ... whatever you do, I will never reach you ; How manly and Soft !  No wonder you are really Bakugo's friend ...

- Kirishima: May I ... call you ... "Libra" (Note: this hinting at her that she is a heroine to make herself more confident)
- Wiko * her eyes tear up *: Mm ... Yes ... please ...
- Kirishima: Thank you ... Oh, the car has come. I'll take your stuff down!  Libra!
     Before he left Kirishima, Wiko called him.
- Waiko: Ano !!  May I call you Ei-chan!  (His name is Eijiro Kirishima => 'Ejiru' is abbreviated to 'E' + chan)
- Kirishima: My pleasure !!!!  So I see you below, Libra
- Wiko: I'll come down immediately Ei-chan ...

When Kirishima came out, he found Bakugo at the door ... their eyes met ... then Kirishima lowered his head with a smile ... he must have looked like a goof ...
    He patted Bakugou on the shoulder, saying, "I'll meet you down ... and also ... Take good care of her ..."
Kirishima (to himself): Isn't it clear?  I wouldn't give her up to anyone ... so be a man and protect her  ... Bakugo)
      When Kirishima got away, Bakugo entered the room ...
- Bakugo: Let's go ...
- Wiko: What if ... I was lying to you ... what would you do?
- Bakugo: I'll slap you and take you back to the dormitory.
- Waiko: Pfff hahaha!  What if I refused to return?
- Bakugo: For the millionth time .. I am not asking you, I will take you by force ..
- Wiko: Why're you doing all this? is it in order to prove that I'm  wrong?
     Bakugo takes steps towards Wiko ... he is very close ... focusing his eyes on her ...  Wiko thought got angry at her or something like that (Bakugo does not like jokes too much 😒)
- Bakugo: I have my own reasons ...
- Wiko: Reasons ?  It's not fair ... not to tell me ...
- Bakugo * Retreats out of the room *: You will know ... I promise you that ..
     He turns his head to look at her ...
It was sunset at the time ... the two kept staring at each other, the wind moving the window curtain behind her ... looking down, smiling ...

- Wiko: Does that mean I'll keep seeing you every day ... It's really annoying ...
- Bakugo:  like I care!  Let's go ..

Wiko caught up with him laughing ...

- Wiko: Would you let me touch your hair then !?
Bakugou: In your dreams ...
- Waiko: heeee ?!

      The car that brought the three to the dorm ... stopped in front of a large entrance door with "A-1" written on it ...
       Wiko began to breathe with difficulty ...
- Kirishima: It's okay ... nothing will happen.
- Bakugo: Ah ..

     The three made steady steps towards the door ... She raised her head ... many memories returned to her ... before what happened happened ...

- Kirishima: Hello everyone, we're back!
Midoriya, Siro, Aoyama, Shoji, Ojiro, Minita, Jiro, Tsuyu ... and everyone kept staring silently at Weiko ..
- Deku : Welcome ba..-
- Uraraka: Wiko-san..

- Kirishima: EVERYONE ATTENTION!  WE'RE HERE TO TELL YOU ! no..
LIB- WIKO WANTS TO TELL YOU SOMETHING...!
   Wiko POV
Bakugo takes my hand leading me the couch to sit it ; his hand was so warm ; while mine were ... trembling. . I think he noticed, cause he never let go of me and sit beside me ..
" Go .. show them .. You're the one they trusted .. " he said .

Here I go ..

- Wiko : Well it start from that day ..