England

I thank the world for letting me spend time with you

That sentence has been stuck to you since life was brought to you. Those words swirled in your mind as long as you could remember.

When will I meet him or her? How long will it take?

Questions surrounded your brain. That saying on your wrist is all you could look at. Everyone seems to have their significant other. Leaving you alone.

When people are born they have a permanent tattoo of their soulmate's confession. This means your friend could be your soulmate without even knowing it until they confess.

You sighed and fell on your back on the couch. The ceiling is the only thing interesting at the moment. All you could think about was the confession and soulmate.

Who could it be? Do I already know them? Have I passed by them yet?

Questions once again swirled your mind until your phone rang. You grabbed your phone and glanced at it.

Arthur Kirkland

"Hey, (Y/n), do you want to hang out with me today at the park. I'm feeling quite bored here," he said with a rather excited tone.

You couldn't help, but to smile. He's been your friend for awhile and he is very fun guy to be around. "Sure, I'm feeling quite bored myself. Anyways I'll meet you there," you hung up and made your way to your room. Time to change.

"Finally some excitement today," you said with a smile. The thoughts of your soulmate swept away which is quite surprising since that is all you think about.

The park looks beautiful as usual. It has many cherry blossom trees so when the wind picks up speed and strength it makes the park look majestic. Not only that, but the weather is perfect. Sunny and fresh. Wild flowers bloomed everywhere around the park making it look even more beautiful.

Your eyes landed on the blonde Englishman who is sitting alone on a bench
under a cherry blossom tree. He looked up from his lap and locked eyes with yours. A smile swept across his face with your presence.

He scooted to the side letting you sit down,"Hello, (Y/n), nice to see you showed up." Your (e/c) eyes locked with his beautiful green eyes.

"Obviously I showed up, Arthur, I wouldn't just ditch you like that," you said which caused the Brit to smile.

"Well since you're here I wanted to tell you something," Arthur turned his head towards you. You nodded signalling him to continue.

"I'm taking the chance to say this so I fell in love with you, (Y/n). The fact you got to know me and understand me is amazing. I really enjoy your company. I thank the world for letting me spend time with you." He smiled while blushing like a madman.

Your eyes widened with surprise and shock. 'He is my soulmate?!' The blush rised on your cheeks making it visible for Arthur to see as well as the whole world to see.

"And I'm thankful for having you in my life," both of your foreheads met while smiling like little goofballs. The day has finally come. Your quite thankful that your soulmate is Arthur.

What an amazing day

•••

This is my first one-shot about this whole Soulmate AU thing so yeah. I think it turned out cute and I hope you all enjoy this book.