America

You decided to go hunting in the small town. Hunting down that special soulmate everyone wants to meet.

Everyone had a special symbol on their body that gives off a clue on how to find your soulmate or what to get for them. Yours is a star that is located at the right side of your neck.

After an hour of looking at people's tattoos you just thought of a new plan. "If I can't find the same symbol then I'll just buy a figurine." You grunted. Now to find a shop that sells that.

The search for that one star was quite difficult. You searched practically almost every shop in town just for something related to a star only to find nothing. Almost. Feeling as if all hope is lost you decided to just leave the mission for another day. The sight of a glass star was displayed on a far off shelf.

"I finally found the star," happiness laced in your voice. You entered the shop only to see a man grab the powder blue colored star and carry it to the counter. All was lost once again.

'It will be embarrassing to just leave all of a sudden so I guess I should check out the other items.'

The man passed by you with the bag containing the precious glass star you wanted to buy. The woman behind the counter looked at your figure observing all of the objects that were on display.

"Excuse me Miss, but do you have anything specific that you are looking for," she asks with a sweet and airy voice. You turned your head to face her while nodding.

"Yes actually. Um...do you have anything star related," you asked awkwardly. She shook her head. It's like all the luck you had just drained away from your body.

Her face suddenly lit up which grasped your attention. 'This better be good or enough to help me.' "We do have bracelets that contain Rose Quartz and Moonstone. They associate with love and luck. You can give it to your significant other as a gift." The nice lady suggested while holding two bracelets that contain Rose Quartz and Moonstone.

'That could work.'

"I'll take it."

The cool fresh breeze passed by you. The night sky lit up with millions of stars. They twinkled with such beauty it can mesmerize even the emotionless. Not only did the stars look beautiful, but the moon did as well. The moonlight glowed making your skin glow. It's as if you were an angel that came from above.

All you could focus on was the majestic night sky and the bracelets you bought hours ago.

In the distance, a man noticed you sitting on the bench. In his eyes you looked like a goddess while moonlight shined on you like a Star.

"Hey why are out here so late at night," the blonde man questioned. Your head faced his direction. The man had the most mezmerizing eyes that were behind glasses that suited him very well. He is also tall and well built.

"Oh just admiring the dark night. It's very beautiful if you stop and observe it," then the man noticed it.

"Your symbol," he whispered unknowingly. This caught your attention as you cocked an eyebrow.

The blonde man started to blush slightly and looked away from your gaze. Slowly he raised his hand and rolled up his sleeve to reveal the same tattoo as you. A shooting star.

A smile spread across your face. Guess the whole search wasn't worthless after all. You stood up and approached the tall man.

"This is for you," gently you took his hand and started to wrap the bracelet on his wrist. All the while he just stared at you while blushing a tad bit more.

Once you were done you put yours on too. "It's to receive love and luck." You smiled. He couldn't help to smile too.

He reached in his back pocket to retrieve something. With one swift movement a black necklace was wrapped around your neck. The main piece of it was a holographic star that shimmered and sparkled in the moonlight. That's when you noticed he had the same necklace too.

"To symbolize our connection. By the way, I'm Alfred Freedom Jones. Mind telling me your name," he somewhat shouted.

You started to smile and intertwined your hand with his. He smiled and neared you.

"My name is (Full name), nice to meet you Alfred Freedom Jones."

•••

This was a bit crappy. It wasn't supposed to be this way. The small story was supposed to be you sulking on the bench and Alfred sits by you asking why you're upset. You tell him you couldn't buy the star because someone else bought and you wanted it for your soulmate. He notices  the symbol on your neck and gives you the star necklace while saying "I bought this for my soulmate." Anyways I hoped you enjoyed it anyways.