Russia x Nyo! Canada

Requested by: Galaxy_Wolf876

▪▪▪

The bell started to ring for all the people in the school to know that school is over. All the kids started to run to their lockers to leave as soon as possible while others just relaxed and took their time. Others were just oblivious to the bell and were just walking with their friends and chatting away about whatever topics they were talking about. 

Marguerite was among the people that represented the second option. There was no need to rush to get back home. Her steady steps gave off a relaxed and calm vibe that was just oozing from her. A gentle smile was just plastered on her gentle and porcelain looking face. Her grip around her books tightened in front of her, forcing them to be squished further into her chest. All of the noise that was bouncing all over the school fell on deaf ears to Marguerite. Her calm structure never faltering when someone bumped into her and ran away. Her gentle smile never leaving her. 

She made it to her locker and quickly opened it with ease as it was the same old thing. Her pale hands got out some of the things she needed to work on and placed some things in her locker that she didn't need to use for now. Gingerly, she closed her locker and made her way out of the school where some of the students still lingered whether it was their friend group or partner. 

Marguerite gripped one of her backpack straps tightly. Her lilac eyes landed on her left hand where her wrist was exposed instead of being covered with her hooded overcoat. The blue morning glory beautifully printed on her skin that will stay there forever. Despite the beauty of the flower on her pale skin, it taunts her every time she looks at it, knowing that she hasn't found that person with the same symbol on them. 

A small sigh escaped her when she a couple near one of her favorite candy shops who were clearly enjoying their time together while Marguerite was there with no one except her family. 

"I better get used to being alone," she whispered to herself. The little smile now faltering and withering away from her captivating features. Her legs continued to move forward and away from the couple to help save her tears for later. 

Her lilac eyes were glued to the concrete floor as if by looking at it can help her problems and insecurities go away. The smile finally faded away and replaced with a gaped mouth. Her whole body was lifted off of the ground and was pressed against a rock hard chest. 

"Marguerite!" The thick foreign voice cheered her name in syllables rather slowly. Marguerite's cheeks turned deep red pretty quickly and excessively. She bit her lower lip and involuntarily wrapped her arms around the much bigger arms that were tightly locked around her waist as a reflex to not fall to the floor. She quickly turned her head around letting her strawberry blonde hair fly around making her pigtails look like whips. 

Behind her was familiar pale face with childish like smile plastered on it. His strong arms were locked around her waist tightly that no one can take her away from his arms that easily. The beige colored hair tickled his skin and was just as pale as his skin. Ivan looked as playful as always. 

"Ivan! You did it again! I thought you agreed to stop surprising me or scaring me!" She yelled out despite her voice sounded like her usual volume. Ivan chuckled and hugged her tightly to which made her blush even more. No matter how many times he does it, she'll always be equally as flustered as the last time, maybe even more. "You scared me." She whispered. 

Ivan chuckled childishly like always and gently placed Marguerite's feet back onto the concrete floor where she let out a sigh she wanted to let out. He smiled down at her much shorter and delicate form. She let out another sigh and gripped her backpack tighter once again now that she was finally on the ground again.