Romano

So I'm gonna love you

Like I'm gonna lose you~

You look up at the faceless man whose eyes were covered by an unknown source. That didn't matter as you held his hand as he started to smile and pulled you into a hug.

I'm gonna hold you

Like I'm saying goodbye~

His hug got slightly tighter as you buried your face in his shoulder as you snuggled into the man's shoulder. He started to stroke your hair as he kissed the top of your head.

So whenever we're standing

I won't take you for granted

'Cause we never know when

When we'll run out of time~

As if in sync with the song playing with the background, the mysterious man started to fade away as the wind started to blow his dust away.

You hugged whatever remainder was him before he completely turned into dust. The ash was then blown away as tears made their way to the ground.

"Huh!?"

You sit up from the couch as you looked around. The same place. Not outside like in the dream. You took a breath you didn't even know you were holding as your chest went up and down in a fast and aggressive way.

That dream kept repeating over and over again with the same ending. Him disappearing and you crying on the ground. It never changed and it has been happening for a whole week. One other thing that kept happening was you waking up with tears streaming down your face.

It was weird because after the dream you would always feel warm after as if someone was hugging you with a thick blanket. It was always very comforting because the dream is a lot to handle. Also the song would replay in your head repeatedly.

So I'm gonna love you

Like I'm gonna lose you~

So I'm gonna love

Like I'm gonna lose you~

Instead of the woman singing the song it turned into a guy singing it. Though it was different. You never heard this voice before. The voice is a bit gruff and raspy yet smooth and satisfying to the ear.

The song then stopped to the end. You sighed as you wiped the last trace of your tears as if they were never there.

You got up and got ready to go outside in the real world. Yet in a odd way it felt nice to leave the house. Slightly warm and fuzzy that it was hard to describe.

After some time walking around the park you got a bit hungry. There was a small pizzeria place nearby so you chose to eat there.

The pizzeria had a welcoming aura as there were a few people in the small building. You took a seat near the window when a man walked up to you and asked for your order.

"I would look like a cheese pizza please," he nodded with a huge smile and left with a skip to his step. What a nice guy.

As you were waiting for your pizza to get here, you started to hum your soulmate song. It did have a catchy tune to it.

When humming the tune a young man kept stopping to look around. It was a bit strange since he did it often when he was giving people food or getting others' orders.

"In the blink of an eye...

Just a whisper of smoke...

You could lose everything...

The truth is you never know...

So I'll kiss you longer baby...

Any chance that I get...

And I'll make the most of our minutes

And love with no regrets..."

You stopped whisper singing as there could be people listening and that would be kind of embarrassing.

The same guy that kept stopping walked up to your table with a small cheese pizza. He looked very handsome and about the same age as you.

"Here is-a your-a order," he said in a gruff and low tone. You nodded and thanked the man as you were about to dine in the pizza you waited patiently for. The man turned to you and started to rub the back of his neck.

"This-a might-a be a strange question to-a ask, but-a were you-a the one singing the-a song?" His cheeks slightly blushed. Yours soon turned the same as someone did actually hear.

You hid your face in the palm of your hands. "Ugh...You heard...why does life hate me?"

The man chuckled as he sat down in the seat in front of you. Taking away your hands away from your face you got a good look at him. Beautiful dark brown hair,  tanned skin, hazel eyes, and a strange curl sticking out.

"I-a think you-a are very fortunate. Not-a many people find-a their soulmate this-a young," he started to turn red which you followed.

He is your soulmate. You finally found him, or in this case, he found you. A smile crept on your face.

"I'm (Y/n). And you?"

"My-a name is Lovino."

The two of you actually dined together as you got to know each other. What a great way to find him. Also it is like a pizza date. Even better.

▪▪▪

The ending turned into a different direction but I still like this one. It still doesn't beat Prussia's and Canada's but it is still great. Hope you enjoyed Romano.