Hungary

Requested by: Sofieherman

Her voice echoed in my head repeatedly like if she was still talking to me. She fell asleep awhile ago since she lives in a completely different country than me which means that I get less time to talk to her since we live in different parts of the world. It is a shame.

"It is so miserable not being able to actually talk to you." I whispered to myself, allowing my hands to roam around and rub my arms. Getting some kind of comfort even if it is me comforting myself is better than nothing. She isn't here to do that for me when I need it. 

Damn it all! Why do we have to be so far apart from one another?! I am tired of only getting to know Elizabeta through yes or no questions, it doesn't have a real conversation when it is only limited to that! Who made up all these rules for being with your one and only?! It is not fair...

I sunk into the plush like couch of mine and bringing the soft blanket closer to my body. The thought of never seeing Elizabeta at all is very frightening and very depressing. A long sigh escaped my slightly wet lips as my eyes drooped down. My drowsy state is getting the best of me after emotional train that passed by me an hour ago. 

"(Y/n), sweetie, are you ok?" 

Her voice echoed in my mind making my eyes snap open. I stood up out of instinct from hearing her voice, my blanket almost fell off of my torso. Her strong, confident voice always gave me such a fright and chills running up my spine and yet I love hearing it whenever I get the chance. It is like a personal drug that only I could get. 

"No." 

I already know the consequences of answering these types of questions. Elizabeta will never get the reason why I am not feeling my best right now which is the hard part. Soulmates can feel when their partner is in distress and when they ask, they'll either here the good part and hear that they are fine or they get a wave of displeasure when they hear no. It is that harsh and that simple. 

"Weren't you asleep, Elizabeta?" 

"Yes." 

Her accented voice sounded so rich and so sophisticated from just that one simple word that she said. How I wished that she could use it more in this situation, but she can't, not until that she flies where I live or I fly myself to Hungary and try to find her. That will never happen. I can't just ask her every city in town in Hungary because the thought of that already sounds tiresome, naming every single city, county, and district just to know where she lives. How exhausting that thought is. 

"(Y/n), are you sure you live in (Country)?" 

What a weird question to ask. The country where she lived in was one of the first questions that Elizabeta asked which was right after she asked for my name which was also very exhausting. 

"Yes." 

Low breathing replaced her verbal questions until her voice was completely gone from my mind. I let out a long held sigh like every other day something like this happens. My body involuntarily flopped back onto the couch and hid most of my body and face in the small blanket that I have. So fluffy and soft that it was like I was receiving a hug. It isn't the same as human contact. 

A small ding rang through my phone and ears. My phone turned on and up popped a notification from Instagram. I cocked an eyebrow since I didn't really expect to get something when feeling this down. I grabbed my phone and clicked on the notification as it quickly took me to Instagram to which it showed a new follower. 

Hungary_For_Hungary is following you

Who the heck is that? I click on the notification and it took me straight to their profile. Her bio said many adorable and manly things at once with the flag of Hungary at the end with a heart. Wait!

Her name is Elizabeta Héderváry?! That's her!!! Oh my gosh! Does she know I am me!

Her latest picture was from a plane taking a picture of a country above in the clouds with the caption,

Heading out on vacation to see my one and only~ Can't wait to see her >////<

My heart sank to the bottom of the Earth at this very moment. Is she coming to see me?! Oh my gosh! I got up from the couch and slovenly slid on my slippers and rushed out the door to see a girl with a suitcase wearing a very colorful dress. She matches Elizabeta's description on insta.

I covered my mouth and stared down at her as she did the same for me. She dropped her suitcase and literally jumped into my arms with tears at the corner of her eyes and a huge smile on her face. What a cutie!

"We finally meet after so long of endless yes or no questions!" I yelled out and hid my face in her long brown hair. Her arms tightened around my torso so affectionately that it felt addicting.

I moved my face away from her hair to loom down at her. Elizabeta is a little shorter than me, but she still is a tough bean. Her green eyes dazzle in front of me as they glisten in the bright light.

"You have no idea how long it took for me to find you, but it is all worth it knowing I get to finally be with you!" She jumped into my arms again and hid her face in my collarbone quietly crying tears of joy. I let out a few tears of my own. How wonderful this day is.

▪▪▪

I am so sorry it took this long to finally update, but school is in the way. Fortunately, school is basically ending in three months and that means more time to work and not get stressed. I'm sorry for the people that requested and I know it is taking a long time and I apologize. I'll get them done as soon as possible.