Chapter 2

Tobias pov:

No, nuh uh! This is not happening! Lalalala I can't hear you!

"Tris?" I ask.

"Tobias!" She screams. I set the baby down and she jumps into my arms. She is crying into my neck.

"H-how?" I ask.

" I- I don't exactly know, but I remember when the doctor was giving you bad news and then the beeping machine that signaled that I was dead. Then I woke up and couldn't remember anything because the doctors injected me with memory serum. I woke up and lived with a foster family and when you said my name all the memories came back. " she says.

I take her face in my hands and brush

our lips. " May I?" I ask.

She closes the gap and I just can't believe that I just got everything back.

I pull back and pull her close.

" I love you." I whisper into her hair.

" I love you too." she says.

A man walks out and starts screaming at Tris to get back to work.

" Hey! I quit!" She screams at him.

She picks up our child and walks towards the door while I follow at her side.

" So I figure we probably should name her something other than Beatrice, considering you are alive." I say.

" Ya... How about Hazel?" She asks.

I smile and kiss her.

" So I am taking that as a yes?" She asks. " Oh heck yes! That's a hot name! Hold on no, guys are gonna be crawling all over her trying to kiss her so she needs a name like...Prudence" ( no offense if you have that name!)

"Tobias, I don't want our daughter to be an old cat lady. Her name will be Hazel and that's final." I pout and mumble.

" What was that?" she asks.

" Yes Mam' " I say rolling my eyes still pouting.

"Good Tobias!" she says and throws a goldfish into my mouth. I smile and kiss her.

"So do you want to move in with me?" I ask kind of nervous.

"No" she says.

I feel something in me deflate and say

"Oh uh that's okay I-"

"Tobias I'm just messing with you. I would love to move in with you." She says. I smile kiss her right outside my- our apartment. As we kiss I hear a shriek behind me. Ugh Christina!

I push Tris into the apartment so Christina doesn't see her. We are gonna surprise them. When I turn around, I am surprised, yet not surprised to see that Zeke was the one who squealed.

" So who was that?" Zeke asks poking my side.

"Nobody." I reply smoothly.

"Four come on! Just tell me, I'm your bestfriend. I'm happy for you since you finally moved on! Would you please tell me who that was?!" He asks.

" You will find out soon enough." I say and walk into my apartment.

I see Tris silently crying on the bed.

" Tris what's wrong?" I ask and sit down next to her holding her hands.

"I need to tell you something" she says.

" If it's about what Al did to you, I know. I put two and two together. He jumped over the chasm because he felt so guilty. Smart guy, if I would've got to him first he would have had a long, slow, and painful death." I say angrily.

" I'm sorry I didn't tell you. He threatened to kill you." She says looking into my eyes.

" Tris, do really think that clown could kill me? He is tiny compared to me." I say and we both laugh.

" So, you know you are going to have to choose a job." I say.

" Ya, I think I'm going to work at the tattoo parlor with Tori, and train initiates with you part time. And I'm sure Tori could take care of Hazel while we train initiates. "

I feel a huge grin make it's way onto my face.

"I would like that."

Hey initiates! Sorry that I haven't updated sooner, today is my birthday and I have been really busy. Then tomorrow, I will still have like 5 people at my house and I have to go shopping for camp and then I will be going to camp! I will try to update as soon as I can. Btw I just got back from seeing divergent for my 7th time at the theater, and it's 12:30. I will also update the struggle is real ASAP!

Remember to be eaton that cake!