Chapter 6

Tris pov:

Today the initiates are beginning training. They will be using guns. One of my favorite's! As Tobias and I are getting ready, I say " That Erin girl Is making me very suspicious. There is something off about her."

" Really? In haven't noticed." He says.

" Oh, well maybe it's just me." I shrug and add " Just watch her and tell me what you think after today."

" Okay" he says.

We walk into the training room and I say " We will be working with guns today, watch me carefully."

" Oh believe me, I am." Damion says and right as he finishes his last word I abruptly turn around, with a gun in hand, and begin shooting all around the wall, that he is leaning against. His eyes are squeezed shut and he yells,

" What are you, shooting blindly, trying to scare me?" I stop shooting and I say

" Why don't you look at the wall and tell me if that answers your question." He turns around and all the initiates gape as they see the words ' watch your back' engraved on the wall.

"Now, it's your turn. Grab a gun." All the initiates stumble trying to get a gun. They stand in front of their targets and they all wait for someone to start shooting. I hear a gun fire, but still nobody starts shooting, they just stand there staring in shock. I walk towards what they are staring at and see a target has a a hole in the bullseye.

I look at her in shock and say " wow! nice job! You got a bullseye on the first time round. Do it again."

She nods studies the gun and corrects her incorrect footing and raises the gun, and fires. She does this over and over again.

The way that she studies the gun and is so precise makes me think she truly belongs in Erudite. She is always alert and observes things and people very carefully. Yet, her dedication and skill, make her belong in dauntless. Her frame is very small, but she is quick and determined. But, her personality, shows her former faction, Abnegation. She is quiet, kind, and selfless. I can also see some candor in her, she will never lie to you, it's almost as if she does lie, then her nose will grow. The Amity side is there, but hard to see. She is peaceful. But there is something a bit different about it, she will keep the peace, but is not afraid to fight back and stand up for herself.

I just wonder, what faction does Desiree truly belong in?

"Why is nobody shooting?" I yell.

They hesitantly begin, and by the end of the day, everyone has at least hit the target. " Okay, you guys are dismissed!" They all leave and I walk over to Tobias and kiss him. He pulls back and says,

"You know, there is something weird about that Erin girl. I don't know what it is, but it's defiantly something." I nod in agreement.

" She looks familiar, I just can't put my finger on it, but I know I've met her before. She Is so much more mature than everyone else here. She looks older than the other initiates. There are something's that are a bit off about Desiree too. She is so secretive. It confuses me. This is all to much to think about right now. How about we go to the apartment?" I ask he nods his head and we walk back hand in hand.

Whatever it is that Erin and Desiree are hiding, I'm going to find out.

Hey initiates! I know it's been over a week since I've updated and I'm sorry about that! Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

What do you guys think Erin is hiding?

What do you think Desiree is hiding?

QOTD: Do you want to sing ' do you wanna build a snowman' with me? I will start it In the comments and you guys continue until the song is over! >>>>>>>>>>>>>

Remember to be eaton that cake!