Chapter 4

Tris pov:

I yawn and sit up in my bed. I look over and Tobias is still sleeping. I press my lips to his and after about 2 seconds he responds by slowly kissing me back.

We kiss for a few minuets and I open my eyes and see the time, 9:51 am!

I pull away and he moans " Trissy!" He leans back in, but I grab his face in both of my hands, and turn his head around so that it's facing the clock.
" Shoot! The initiates will be here in 9 minuets!" With that we get up and get dressed in a hurry.

Once we are dressed, in proper training gear, we run to the net.

When we get there, Christina and Uriah are there. " Morning Lovebirds!"
Christina says. I roll my eyes as a grey blob falls into the net.
She's Abnegation.

"What's your name?" Tobias asks using his 'instructor voice'

" Da- Da- " she tries to say.
" You can change it, but choose wisely, you don't get to pick again." I say then give a half- smile to Tobias because that's what he said to me.
" Desiree, my name is Desiree." She says more confidently.

"You want to make the announcement Six?" Four asks me. I smile and yell,
"First Jumper, Desiree!" The dauntless cheer for her as she makes her way to the middle of the room.

More people fall into the net and one girl named Ariana from Candor was looking at Four like he was a piece of meat, which makes me know I will have
To keep an eye on her. Another boy from Candor named Damion was doing the same to me.

In the end there were 2 from abnegation, 4 from candor, 3 from Erudite, and 1 from Amity. Christina and Uriah had 11 dauntless borns because most of them stayed.

These are the Transfers:

Desiree: Abnegation born,shy, quiet around strangers, secretive, very observant.

Ellie: Abnegation born, very cautious, clumsy, but fast.

Ariana: Candor born, rude, drama queen, loud mouth.

Damion: Candor born, pure evil,mean, and thinks he is better than everyone else.

Rose: Candor born, talks a lot, sweet, but has no filter, and is Christina's sister.

Audrey: Candor born, always by Ariana's side, isn't very bright.

Hannah: Erudite born, as expected, a know it all, but sweet.

Megan: Erudite born,rude, snitch.

Ethan: Erudite born, nice, laid back, and is very funny.

Erin: Amity born, quiet, but willing to help someone at any time, she also looks very familiar.

Christina then shouts, " Hello Initiates!
If you are a dauntless born, you will need to come with Uriah and I. I'm sure you don't need a tour of the compound." And with that they are gone and now the transfers are left.

" Welcome Transfers, to the Dauntless compound. We will be your instructors, I am Four and this is Six-" Four is cut off by Damion. " Like the numbers?"
" Yes like the numbers, do you have a problem with that?" I snap, right in front of his face.

" You don't scare me." he laughs.
I raise my eyebrows and grab his arm and twist it behind his back until I hear a pop. He screams " OW! YOU FREAKING BROKE MY ARM!"

I let go and say " it's only dislocated, here, let me fix it for you." And before he can respond, I snap it right back into place. It pops louder than it did when I dislocated it. He then screams like a little girl and falls to the ground.
I roll my eyes and pull him up and whisper in a menacing tone " don't mess with me got it?" he nods his vigorously.

I turn around and walk back over to Four's side. Four then continues " as I was saying before-" he starts, but gets cut off again, but this time, by Ariana.
" Just so you know, you're hot." This ticks me off. " And just so you know, I'm seven years older than you and not interested."

" Awww snap! Need some ice for that burn?" I hear Audrey, Ariana's best friend say.

" Audrey! You're only supposed to stick up for me! Talking is obviously to much for your brain, so just stick to snaps and claps-" Ariana says.
"But-" Audrey says.
" No buts! Snaps and claps only!"
" Fine." She gives in and says " let's go Ariana!" She adds in some claps.

" Ahem!" Four yells. " Now if you are done with you're little cheerleading performance, then I would like to continue." Nobody says anything.

We show them the Pit and cafeteria, now we are going to the Chasm.

"This is the chasm, it reminds us that there is a fine line between idiocy and bravery. One jump will end your life. People have jumped before, and it will happen again."

I can see the initiates looking at it in awe and fear when I feel a push and scream. I hit my head on the railing and I grab it and scream " Four!"
Someone grabs me and sets me on the ground and I see Four beating up Damion as my Vision blurs. I then see that Peter was the one who saved me.
I forgot to tell Peter I was alive. I mean, we did become friends.

I realize someone is sitting next to me rubbing my hand. Desiree.
She is abnegation, but doesn't seem like the comforting type. She is very closed in.

Right before I black out I feel Four pick me up and says " Peter, take them to their dorms and make sure they are at dinner in 2 hours."
We walk away and once we are out of sight he says,

"It's okay Tris, you're safe now."
But all I can think is

Are we really safe?

Hey initiates! So sorry for the long wait! I have been so busy lately but now things are starting to slow down so I will try and update often!

QOTD: Do you guys actually like this story?

Remember to be eaton that cake!