Chapter 8

A/N:Okay just to let you guys know, someone new to wattpad is using my username but with a 10 at the end instead of 46. THAT IS NOT ME! Dont want any confusion! Didn't change my username!

Tris pov:

"Hi" I say to the little girl next to me.

"Hello, looks like we will be sitting next to each other during our classes." The girl says.

"Ya, looks like it." I reply.

The teacher walks in the classroom. She is in Amity orange, but her outfit has a bunch of orange feathers sticking out of it everywhere.

" She looks... Um... Nice." She says trying to contain her laughter.

" Ya" I say.

"Okay let's face it, she looks like a chicken!" I exclaim. We both giggle.

" I'm Beatrice" I say through my fits of laughter.

" I'm Susan"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"SUSAN!" I scream. I sit up thrashing through my blankets. I look around and realize I am in the infirmary.

I jump out of my bed and run through the halls barefoot and in shorts and a tank top. I burst through the training room doors and the initiates turn towards me.

" Where is she?" I scream.

They look around awkwardly at each other and Tobias says "I... She... She's dead."

"No, no,no!" I scream and fall to the floor and cry.

"Tr- Six" Tobias says. I look up at him and run to his arms and he embraces me in a hug as I cry into his shirt.

I suddenly start to feel angry... Very angry. I push Tobias away and grab 5 knives off the table and scream as I throw each and every one into different places in the walls. I punch the punching bag once and it goes flying off.

"Six, you need to calm down " Tobias says, but I punch him in the jaw. His hand automatically goes to his face.

"EVERYONE GET OUT OF THE TRAINING ROOM NOW!" He yells and all the Initiates run out as fast as they can.

"Tris, I love you, I love you. It's okay, I love you." He says soothingly. I am breathing heavily. I look at him with wide eyes and I fall into his embrace and say " I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry" against his shirt.

" Shhh Bea it's okay." He says softly.

" I love you Toby" I say as I pull my head back and look into his eyes.

"I love you too" I lean in and kiss him. We just stand there for a while with our lips locked.

He pulls back and gets down on one knee. " Bea, I don't really have a ring, because you have it, but it's been five years since I proposed, so figured I probably should do it again. Bea, will you marry me?" I grab his hands and pull him up to his feet and rest my forehead on his and say "Yes" he smiles and I hug him.

I open my eyes and see half of a face peeking through the door. Desiree.

She looks down and back up at me, then walks away.

You know, Desiree could tell our secret, but I have that gut feeling,

That she won't.

Hey initiates, so this chapter Tris had a major melt down. Aren't those just so fun?! * note the sarcasm*

QOTD: what grade are you in?

My answer: 8th

Remember to be eaton that cake!