Chapter Six

"Aren't you going to answer it?" James who was now sitting with his back to Yasmine's bed with her in between his legs, and arms tightly around her.

Yasmine had been just staring at her iPhone for about a minute now, debating if she should accept or decline the call. Her head still on James's chest, his face snuggled in her hair, she picked up the iPhone which had fallen on James's leg when she had dropped it.

His contact ID picture had him and Yasmine side-hugging each other in front of a brightly lighted ferris wheel with the beautiful night sky covering most of the background. They had gone to an amusement park in one of their dates. She really enjoyed her time there as well. Yasmine really needed to change her contact photo for him, since he was getting married..

She slid her finger over the 'decline' button, not exactly wanting to talk to him right now.

Just when she was about to put her phone down, it started ringing. It was Aaron again. She declined. He kept calling her a couple of more times, but she just put her phone down on the floor and ignored his calls.

She burrowed her face in James's chest, still heartbroken and a disgusting mess.

Then, she heard a different ringtone.

It was for Facetime. She definitely did NOT want him to see her right now. Crying her eyes out on some dude's chest.

Thats when something happened she'd never expect.

James picked up her phone.. and.. accepted the Facetime call!

It took few brief seconds to connect their phones.

Then Aaron's concerned face appeared on the screen of the phone, with a little square in the corner of what Aaron was seeing right now. It was like skype.

And what Aaron was seeing was some guy he did not know holding on to his girl, well, his ex girl. Anger and jealousy coursed through his veins. Who was he?!

"Hello dear Aaron," James said in a fake sweet voice, trying to piss Aaron off.

"James! Give it back!" Yasmine said, realizing what James had just done.

"So, you're James?" Aaron said giving a smile, trying not to smash his iPhone at the wall, while talking to this douchebag. Then he saw Yasmine's face. Was she crying? Why on Jupiter would she expose her weak side to this guy?! Unless.. they were dating. NO, they weren't.

James raised his arm higher, but still managing to make sure Aaron could see what was going on. "Indeed I am James, you must be Aaron. The one getting married," he paused then scowled, "The one who's making her cry like this."

James started glaring at Aaron with the cruelest look ever.

'Maybe James does actually care about me,' Yasmine started wondering. 'For now, I have to make to get my phone back!'

"James, give me the phone!" Yasmine said now her fists hitting his chest.

"Oh so, now you're hitting the chest you were once crying your heart on to? That tickles sweetie," James said brushing Yasmine off like some bug.

"Don't call me sweetie, you jerko!" Yasmine cried. "Okay, you leave me no choice. Hehehehehhe."

"Why are you laughing so maniacally?!" James said with a look of terror on his face.

Yasmine who was on her knees trying to reach the phone, brought her right knee up hitting James in the balls.. hard.

He cried in pain, dropping the phone only for it to land in Yasmine's hand.