1

Your day was going pretty normal. Just like everyday, but little did you know everything was going to change in just a few minutes.

"(Y/n), come eat dinner!!!" Your brother V yells for you to come eat, as you rolled off your bed to come eat, you heard him talking to someone.

You walked into the living room greeted by a smiling V and a man you've never seen before.

"Who is that?" You asked, pointing to the hot guy in your living room.

"I'm Jimin." He put the box down and walked up to you, he grabbed your hand and lifted it to his lips, placing a gentle kiss on it, with his soft pink lips."who might you be?" He asked. He looks you deep in the eyes, you looked deep in his, as you look into his beautiful brown eyes you answer. "I-im (y/n)" you quickly look away blushing a deep red.

Then you heard V say."Yah, get a room!" He threw a pillow at the both of you.

You look at the box. You were curious, you asked. "what's with the box, oppa?" V picks it up and replies with "Jimins moving in." He went to the guest room with the box in his arms. You mumble to yourself "how am I supposed to live with such a pretty man?" "Thanks for the compliment" Jimin replies scratching the back of his neck in discomfort. V came back in the living room and said.

"LETS GO EAT DINNER!!!" He bolted to the kitchen.

(A/n): hope you like this fanfiction! I was planning on only making one at a time but I was super excited for the others I'm planning!!! So i dicided to write two at once. Have a good day/night!!!