6

When you happily skipped down the sidewalk you over heard Yoongi and Jimin's argument.

You quietly followed behind them so they wouldn't know you were ease dropping, you heard them say your name.

"(Y/n) doesn't like you, she just met you!" Yoongi whisper/shouted.

Jimin looked at Yoongi and said. "Didn't you see the way she was looking at me?! Of course she does! I may like her back even...she is kinda cute..." Jimin looked at the ground and smiled.

You stopped dead in your tracks... he likes me...? I think I like him... I'm not sure tho...what if he's just trying to see if Yoongi gets mad? Your train of thought has interrupted when Taehyung waved his hand in your face.

"Hey....(y/n)?....are you okay? You don't usually just stop like that," you looked at him trying to form a sentence that wouldn't make you look like an idiot. "Tae, I'm hungry." You knew he'd try and find food for you instead of bothering you any further with the subject. "Okay, you go to the park I'll get food..." He turned around and took a step forward, you thought you were safe but he slowly turned back around, Realizing it was an excuse for him to leave and said.

"Wait....we just had breakfast! What's actually bothering you,  (y/n)? You know I'm your brother and can tell when you're lying, so you better not lie, okay?" He said looking you directly in the eyes and you felt a wave of fear rush over you. What if he tells Jimin?! Shoot! I can't think of another excuse!!! "I just over heard Jimin and Yoongi's conversation is all." You blurted out. SHOOT HES GONNA ASK ME WHAT THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT!!!

With a raised eye brow he asked "we're they talking about me? I know I'm beautiful and all.-" "NO they weren't talking about you. I-its just....forget it....I'll be fine." He  then picked you up threw you over his shoulder and started running to the park. You started screaming "TAEHYUNG KIM PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW!!!" He put you down on a bench and started climbing a tree.

You got confused at first but once you looked up all your confusion was cleared, Yoongi and Jimin were in the tree. Somehow Yoongi fell asleep on a branch and Jimin was two branches higher than him a little to the left of Yoongi. You ran up to the tree and started climbing as well. Following Tae you ended up just above Jimin. Tae started watching kids play...."not creepy at all V..." You roll your eyes playfully. "Hey, at least I don't ease drop on people's conversations!" He retorted.

Jimin over heard this and looked scared and started blushing. He looked up at you. "W-what...?" He stuttered. Taehyung started climbing to the branch above you and said. "I'll let you two talk this out...." Jimin climbed up to where V was sitting and asked you. "Did you ease drop on me and Yoongi's conversation?" You looked at his sweaty hands, you can tell he was nervous. "Y-yes..." You felt like you weren't in control of your own mouth today.

He looked even more nervous than before and said. "D-do you like me back?" He said playing with his fingers. You thought it was cute how nervous he was.

"Yeah....I think you're cute." He looked up at you. "I can be hot too!" He said in a child like way. Then from above you you heard Taehyung almost yell. "AWWWWWWWWW I SHIP ITTTTTT" Taehyung was holding his face in the palm of his hands, Jimin looked annoyed, once he looked back at you he asked.

"do you wanna wait? To you know get to know each other first..." He sounded kinda sad. "Y-yeah, let's take it slow" you said. But you didn't want to take it slow.

(A/n): sorry I ended it in a weird spot. Just don't know where to take it from here...GOOBAI~