7

Then Jimin asks "do you wanna get ice cream? Alone...." you thought about it for a bit you thought it'd be nice, just to get to know him. "S-sure...." You were blushing so hard that cherries would be ashamed.

"Awwww you're blushing" Jimin said, cupping your cheek and showing off his famous eye closing smile. This only made you blush harder. "AWWWWW YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE TOGETHERRRRRR!!!!" Taehyung said fangirling on the branch above you two. You rolled your eyes and followed Jimin down the tree.

As you guys were walking to the ice cream shop your hands brushed up against one another's. You looked at him and noticed he was already looking at you with a red face. "W-why are you looking at me Jimin?" "No reason other than you're really cute....." He looked away embarrassed.

"What flavor ice cream do you love birds want?" The worker said breaking the silence. "Uhhhh actually we aren't-" you started but Jimin cut you off "thanks, we try." You looked away blushing.  "I want (favorite ice cream flavor)!!!" You yelled, Wich scared Jimin. Then he said "I'll have the same thing, it's also my favorite!"

He looked back at you and flashed another one of his famous eye closing smiles. You looked away blushing....again. "I blush a lot around him...."you thought out loud. "Yeah, but I think it's cute!" Jimin said staring at you with loving eyes. The worker handed you the ice creams and off you guys went. Jimin grabbed your hand and started walking in the opposite direction of the park, you got confused and asked. "Where are we going?" "I'm gonna take you somewhere special to me, somewhere special to me and six others...."

He started walking to a abandoned building, with broken windows and all. To be honest it looked haunted, but there was one room that looked colorful and bright. That stood out to you, "is it that room?" You asked pointing. "Yeah, that's the room, I'm suprised Taehyung or Yoongi hasn't shown you already, wait....have they?" You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion. "No....are they two of the guys you were talking about when you said it was special to you and six others? Who are the other four?"

You asked genuinely confused. "I'll explain everything when we get to the place..."

Once you gotten to the room you noticed it was colorful and bright, there was a TV, video games, movies, a mini fridge, and other things. "So... Who are the others and what Happened?" You asked sitting on the couch in the middle of the room, Jimin sat right next to you and started explaining. "So....."

(A/n): what Happened? Who are the others? Where are the others? You'll find out in the next chapter!!! GOOBAI~