5

You all sat down, it's been awkward the entire time, no one is talking, not even V. You wanted to break the silence so you said.

"Why y'all so quiet all of a sudden? It doesn't have to be awkward." You look at everyone."well it is sooooooo......" Yoongi said looking at his lap and playing with his fingers nervously.

Taehyung jolted up from his chair and yelled."I've got an idea!" Everyone jumped at what he said, except Yoongi, he's used to things like this. Then Tae said."we can go to the park and get to know each other!!!! I mean I know all of you guys but know one knows Jimin other than me, so you guys can all get to know each other while I go and talk to cute doggies!!!!" He was obviously very excited, jumping around like a five year old on Christmas day.

You all agreed that after you eat you'll go. You knew Yoongi, but wanted to know Jimin better because I mean you're gonna live with him anyway. Might as well get along with him.

------------------------
After breakfast
------------------------

You decided to get dressed. You put on a light pink sweater with long sleeves, a purple mini skirt, and tights. To top it all off you put your black high tops on as well.

You put on your super cute comfortable outfit, once you've done that you went out to see the others waiting on the couch.

Yoongi almost asleep, V with a sleepy Yoongi on his shoulder, and Jimin leaning on the arm of the couch.

Once they saw you were done they jumped off the couch excited and ran for the door.This Is gonna be a fun day you thought to yourself, as you walked out the front door.