10

Warning: smut ahead.

Once we had gotten home I sat on the couch wondering how many girls my brother, Yoongi, and Jimin have pounded into a mattress in the past.

Yoongi had went home after the park. You went to your room as you gotten bored. Laying sprawled out on your bed, you saw a figure standing in your doorway with a smirk. Jimin. He sauntered over to you.

He sat next to you with this seductive look in his eyes. You felt a warmth pool at the bottom of your stomach as he layed his hand on your leg gently.

"Puppy, how are you feeling?" You remembered him calling you that when you were younger, oddly turning you on. You whimpered and bucked your hips up towards his hand gently. "Aw~ already needy? I hadden't even done much, youre already coming undone with just the touch of my hand on your thigh?" He smiled this smug smile.

"N-no... Maybe.." You thought you were crazy, you just caught up with him after years of not talking. You wanted his touch though. And you could tell by the growing bulge in his pants he wanted yours too. You bit your lip at the thought of losing your virginity.

He moved his hand closer to your heat, You had started getting wet. "Dont worry pup, your brother went to buy things for dinner. We're all alone now~" he leaned down and pecked your lips. You freaked out but he pulled away before you could even gather your thoughts and kiss him back. You just melted as he touched you in ways you could only imagine someone as attractive as him doing.

"M-min min I-I... M-more?" You stuttered out threw broken moans and whimpers. You were a little embarrassed at how needy you had already gotten from this.

"Shh, you enjoy it okay, baby?" He whispers before slipping his hand under your skirt, you wore lace panties for this occasion. Not aware this would've happened. "You were ready for me, hm?" He smirked lifting the small fabric from you, peaking underneath. You whimpered as he blew cold air on your warm pussy. Twitching and squirming under his breath.

"P-please?" You begged quietly getting needier by the second. Spreading your legs farther apart after he took your underwear off and threw them somewhere unimportant. You were now fully on display for Jimins hungry eyes.

"Baby, do me a favor and strip the rest of the way for me okay?" He said and gotten up to take his own clothes off. You did as ordered and when you were both finally naked and in view of the other. Your eyes danced over his beautiful body as he pushed you against the bed.

Your lips molded with his, hot and passionate. You could feel his hard cock against your leg, you wanted it. "J-Jimin, please?" You plead with a weak voice.

"You sure about this?" He asked a little worried. You just nod looking in his lust filled eyes. He pulled out a small bottle of lube, adding a generous amount to his cock. Lining himself up and slowly pushing in. You took it pretty well actually. You teared up of course as it was your first time but, it was easier than you expected. He leaned down and pecked your lips gently.

He started rolling his hips with yours. You could feel his cock stretching your tight walls. He groaned in pleasure feeling your warm wet walls surrounding his sensitive dick. He honestly hadden't done this in a while. He stopped after meeting you, knowing it wouldn't be the same after seeing you.

--------------------------------
After sex cuz Im lazy
----------------------------------

You and Jimin had fallen asleep under the covers, sleepy and sweaty. Sticky with the aftermath of sex. Content with the man next to you, you slept peacefully under the covers, limbs tangled with his.

Word count: 658💜