4

You heard the front door slam open. V's terrified eyes snapped to the door, you saw suga stomping over to him. You kinda got scared but didn't show it because you didn't want them to notice, so you sat down on the couch and watched it all happen.

"WHO IS HE?" Suga asked anger noticable in his voice. "W-who?wh-at?" V stuttered. Still watching what's happening you start to giggle, suga glanced over to you and started to smirk and asked again."who. Is. He?" He said slower this time.

"Who? Jimin?" V said scared out of his mind. "The boy you were going to tell (y/n) liked." Suga said losing his temper he slammed V to the wall.

"Suga, please don't actually hurt him, he was only playing." You say honestly. He released V and looked at you "s-sorry, are you okay?" He said nerously. "Yeah I'm fine Yoongi!" You said side hugging him. Then you heard Jimin yell "come eat!" You all run to the kitchen to plates of pancakes. "Yummy! This smells delicious Jiminie!" V says after smelling the great food.

You look at the table and then the man with the apron, he was so hot with his messy bed Head and dirty apron on. You started blushing as V teasingly nudges your shoulder.

You kick V's shin and smile at Jimin and thank him for the food. V whines in pain and hold were you kicked you all sat for breakfast.