Introduction.

You, (Y/n) (Your name) (L/n) (Last name) are a senior attending Akademi Highschool.

Unfortunately, having major anxiety and depression doesn't help anything. You are bullied a lot by popular students, the delinquents, and by Musume Ronshaku's group.

You are also ignored by your whole family. You only had one friend..Mark Fischbach. He helped you through everything, when your best friends Kokona and Saki left you he was there for you. He was the greatest thing to ever happen to you.

He has a dark secret that nobody else knows.

He's not human.

He's a demon, his real name is Dark. He took on a human form when he stumbled apon you a couple years ago. It was love at first sight for him. He started attending Akademi High and became your friend.

He never left your side..literally. He would use all his time to stalk you, to make sure you are safe. He would secretly take pictures and videos of you..he had an unhealthy obsession with you. And you had no clue about it. He would even steal some of your personal belongings..and watch you when you sleep.

He plans on getting revenge on all those who hurt you..and especially Him.

Taro Yamada.

He started talking to you lately. Taro had developed a crush on you, this made his childhood friend, Osana, jealous. He was spending more time with you than her.

Osana went out of her way to threaten and harass you when no one was around, this angered Dark. Dark planned her death scenario first.

It's a shame she has to go..she could have been some use to get Taro away from you.

But nobody should even DARE to threaten you. That crosses the line, Osana deserves everything that's coming to her.

But Taro..he's going to get it worse than anyone else...

What is going to happen next?