-Chapter Three-

"No, you don't understand!"

"Oh, No need to explain, I fully under-"

"Shiromi-chan, please let (Y/n) explain what happened on her side of the story," Megamo saikou, the student council president interrupted Shiromi.

    After Shiromi pepper sprayed Mark, she dragged him into the hallway and cuffed Mark.

    Musume and her friends managed to squeeze themselves out of the situation by running off somewhere. (Y/n) was trying to explain the situation but Megamo had stumbled apon the them when he was walking through the halls.

    Shiromi assumed the worst so she told the false side of the story- That Mark had wanted to peep in on the girls in the restroom but was caught by (Y/n), in which he assaulted her and Musume and her friends witnessed this all happen.

    The punches from Musume had caused a black eye, busted lip, and swollen cheek to appear on (Y/n)'s face and also caused a bit of blood to shed. And the kicks that they did also caused some bruising to appear on (Y/n)'s arms and legs but it was covered from her clothing.

    There was a crowd of people that surrounded the scene, all of them talking to one another about what was happening. The commotion from the area had caught the attention of one of the teachers.

    The teacher moved passed a few students. They went wide-eyed when witnessing the scene.

"What is the meaning of this!?" The teacher had exclaimed, running up to the scene.

"Mark Fischbach is a possible threat for he was caught in the girls restroom assuming he was planning on spying on girls. We also think he had injured (Y/n) (L/n)," Megamo explained.

"No! That's not right at all!" (Y/n) shouted. Tears brimmed in the corner of her eyes, she was worried for Mark.

    Mark suddenly woke up to her voice, him still being a bit disoriented.

"H-huh? What's happening?" Mark grumbled. (Y/n) sighed in relief knowing that he was alright.

"Then what really happened!?" The teacher questioned.

"Mr.Fischbach, care to explain the reasons why you were in the girls restroom?" Megamo hissed, kneeling down onto his knees and glaring at Mark.

"Perhaps you were spying on some girls and happen to get caught by (Y/n), thus assaulting her!?" Megamo snapped.

"No-" (Y/n) was once again cut off.

"Are you serious!? I didn't assault her! She's my friend, I was trying to protect her!"

"Protect her from what? The truth? Which is the fact that you spy on girls!?"

"I would never! I heard yelling from the bathroom so I went to look and I seen Musume Ronshaku and her little friends harass and physically assault (Y/n)!"

"..Is this true, (Y/n)?"

"Yes! I've been trying to explain what really happened!"

"If that's so, then I need to have a word with those girls," the teacher stated.

"Shiromi, you can't just go assuming things and jumping onto conclusions like that. That's one thing we will not tolerate in the student council," Megamo lectured her. She looked down in shame.

"I apologize, Megamo-Kun. It was my mistake, I was in a state of panic. I won't let it happen again," Shiromi bowed.

"Shiromi, please remove the zip ties from Mark's hands. Megamo, please take (Y/n) to the nurses office," The teacher ordered.