-Chapter One-

⚠Warning!⚠ This story has mentions of cutting, bullying, suicidal thoughts, and just general depression. You have been warned.

-3RD PERSON POV-

    The loud beeping of (Y/n)'s alarm clock woke her right up. She shot up from her bed in a panic. She looked to her side and calmed herself, knowing it was just the alarm going off.

Her fingers grazed over the top of the alarm clock, eventually finding the button that would turn it off.

    She forced herself out of bed, trudging to the bathroom that's connected in her room. After doing her necessities such as taking a quick shower, brushing her teeth and hair, and refreshing herself, she walked out of the bathroom.

    She opened the closet and picked out her school uniform. She also picked out her (F/c) (favorite color) stocking. After getting changed, she walked down the stairs and out the front door. Not even bothering to greet her parents. It's not like they care, they always treated her like a ghost. Never payed any attention to her at all. They despised her, they wanted nothing to do with her, she was just a mistake to them.

*

    (Y/n) pulled at her long sleeve shirt, making sure that her cuts weren't noticeable to anyone. It's not like they'd care- they would just harass her even more for having them.

    She took a deep breath in and out before making her way towards the school. Her only friend- Mark Fischbach, would be there, waiting for her.

    Mark was the only one who was ever there for her, he was the only shoulder for her to cry on, they both knew each other like the back of their hands. Mark tried his best to protect (Y/n), and to protect his dark secret he keeps as well.

    (Y/n) was only truly happy with Mark, she was so lucky to have him. A lot of people judged him for being 'too cool for her'. He had it all, looks, intelligence, a great personality, a great home, also he's incredibly wealthy. He's the person everyone wants to be, he could have anyone else but he only wants (Y/n).

    He only cares for her and only her.

    (Y/n) wasn't paying attention to where she was going, there causing her to accidently bump into two people.

"Hey! Watch where you are going, loser!" The voice of Osana Najimi snapped at the fragile girl.

"O-oh I'm so so sorry!" (Y/n) frantically apologized.

"Osana, don't be so mean! Hey, Don't be sorry, it's my fault for walking too slow. Are you okay?" The calm, gentle voice of Taro Yamada said to (Y/n). She looks up to meet his grey eyes. Osana stands there with her hands on her hips, glaring at the girl.

"I'm alright..are you okay? I bumped into you after all," (Y/n) said. Taro just chuckled.

"I'm fine. What's your name?" Taro questioned (Y/n).

"It's (Y/n). (Y/n) (L/n)," She smiled softly at him.

"I'm Taro Yamada," They both shook hands. Osana cleared her throat, Taro looked to Osana and sighed. He looked back to (Y/n).

"I gotta go. Hope to see you around sometime, i'd love to talk," Taro waved before walking off with the impatient, orange-pigtail, Tsundere.

    (Y/n) just stood there, blinking a few times. Someone was actually nice to her for once..? Sure, Mark was sweet and kind to (Y/n) but she thought no one else would be as nice to her as Mark is.

"Hey, (N/n)! There you are!" Marks cherry voice snapped (Y/n) out of her thoughts. He playfully shoved her, (Y/n) giggled which made Mark's heart flutter.