-Chapter Four-

You hurriedly walked down the hall and to your next class, still limping.

    Your classroom door was in eyesight, you were a few feet from the door when you abruptly stopped dead in your tracks.

    We're you really going to go to class holding an ice pack to your face? Just so people could tease you even more? You didn't want to risk it so you quickly booked it to your shoe locker.

    You made it to your locker in under a minute, you quickly unlocked it and placed the ice pack inside, closing the door and walking away. You hoped to God that the teacher will let your late attendance slip by.

*

"Well, well, well. Late to class I see. What is your name, miss?" An unknown voice greeted you as you walked into the classroom.

    You didn't regonize the voice at all, you looked up to see some strange male standing behind the podium.

    He had his chocolate brown hair combed and gelled perfectly, and peachy skin and stunning facial features. His shirt was buttoned down to the point where you could see some of his abs.

    Your eyes landed on his chest, you couldn't help but blush. Your eyes then trailed down to his pants, a visible outline of his *cough* could be seen. This made you blush darker. He saw this and smirked.

    You averted your eyes to his dark brown eyes, they gazed into yours as if he was looking directly into your soul.

    Everyone's eyes averted onto you. You didn't like all this attention. You looked down at your feet.

"(Y/n) (L/N), Mr..?"

"Mido. Mido Rana. Please do call me Mr.Rana," He said.

"I am the substitute for today. Please make your way to your seat," He instructed.

    You walked over to your desk and sat down. His eyes gazed your figure up and down as you were walking to your seat. He bit his bottom lip as he eyed you with lust. (Stop it. Get some help.) You didn't notice his lustful eyes eyeing you up and down.

"I hope you pay close attention, Ms.(L/n)~" He cooed, winking at you.

'Wait, did he just wink at me?' You thought to yourself.

"Anyway class... where were we?"

*

"Finally.." You muttered under your breath as you heard the school bell ringing.

    You still had one class left before you could go home. Luckily, you had this class with Mark so you weren't alone.

    Mark had been so anxious to see you again. He doesn't know of you are alright or not, he didn't like the fact that Megamo grabbed your hand and how you blushed when he did so. He didn't like the thought of you being alone with anyone other than him.

    Mark was impatiently tapping his foot, glancing at the clock on the wall every second. He was gripping his pencil so hard that his knuckles were turning white. He accidentally broke his pencil in half, some students around him gave him weirded out looks.

    As soon as Mark heard the familiar ringing of the school bells, he quickly shot up from his seat and out the classroom door. He sped down the hallway to your class.

    Whilst turning a corner, he accidently bumped into one of the Student Council member, the one with orange hair who had her eyes closed all the time.

"Sorry dear, that's too close!" Akane Toriyasu said as she pushed Mark back, twirling as she did so.

    Mark rolled his eyes and scoffed. He rushed right past her without saying a word.