Chapter 6

Shiro woke up first the next morning. He checked his phone. 8:47 am. He had always been an early riser. After last night there was no way that anyone else was up. There was a small stream of light coming into the room. He looked at Katie softly sleeping facing him and all he could think was how much he wanted to hold her.

She shifted slightly and her thin, green t-shirt fell lower exposing her chest more. He blushed and felt a heat in his pants start to build. She had a great body he thought. People couldn't usually see her chest he realized because she always wore sweatshirts. He liked how she never flaunted her body at people unlike other girls who used their bodies to try to get attention. It was one of the qualities he liked most about her.

Staring at her more, he watched her move until her shirt was twisted enough for him to see a white bra strap peek out from under her shirt. He had a raging boner by now but he didn't want to leave the wonderful sight that had his eyes captured. He also didn't want to get out of bed and risk himself waking her up and getting caught. Not to mention not wanting to make a lot of noise and possibly wake up everyone else if he went to the bathroom.

He decided to just lay there and continue watching her shift in her dreams. His boner was covered by the sheets anyway as he laid to the side facing her. "She probably won't wake for a while and it'll be gone by then." He hoped.

He resumed watching the peaceful sight when her hand shifted to brush against his thigh. This set him on fire. Her hand was so close to his now throbbing dick he thought he was going to pass out. He slightly tried to shift her hand but her fingers only curled around his as she continued to sleep. Good thing she wasn't awake because he was so red he could have blended into Keith's jacket.

He stayed that way enjoying the view until about 9 am when he was certain his boner had calmed down. He decided to slip out and make everyone breakfast. He knew for sure everyone would be tired after last night's rager. He knew his way around Allura's house pretty well since they'd stayed over before. In fact, the only difference this time was that Katie had joined them. He pulled out eggs and a number of other ingredients. He cooked until a wonderful scent filled the house waking everyone up. They came out to see a spread of eggs, bacon, and pancakes. Except Lance. He was out like a light.

"Oh my gosh!" They all exclaimed tiredly. "Wow! This looks great Shiro!" Matt said. "Yeah!" Katie agreed. Even in her pajamas and messy hair she still looked breathtaking to Shiro. "You might have some competition." Keith said nudging Hunk and they laughed. They all took a seat and started digging in. It was now 11am. Most of the food was gone by 11:15 and they stayed at the table talking like friends do. "My uncle, Coran is on a business trip with my father right now so we have the house to ourselves for the weekend." Allura explained excitedly.

The group continued talking when Matt pulled Shiro aside. "So, how did last night go..?"Matt started. "Don't worry. We just talked and nothing happened." He said not mentioning the morning incident. "If anything I should be the one asking you that." Shiro said with a sly smile. "We didn't 'do it' or anything, I'm smarter than that." Matt said. "We just enjoyed each other's company." He said. "And made out a lot." He thought to himself smiling at the memory. "Whatever you say, bro" Shiro said shaking his head. They both headed back to the table and talked with the group for the rest of the morning.

They chatted in the living room until around 12:15 pm when Lance walked out in robe and a sleeping mask on his head. He yawned. "Morning! What did I miss." Everyone just laughed as he got food.

"So what do you guys want to do today?" Keith finally asked. "How about a beach day?" Hunk suggested. This made Katie really nervous. She wasn't super comfortable about her body. Not that she was fat, but she didn't think she had a very curvy body, especially if she was going with Allura. As she reflected on this the others were in total agreement. They all looked to her snapping her from her train of thought. "So? Are you in?" Lance said excitedly. He just wanted to flirt with girls in bikinis Katie giggled. They all seemed to be on board and she didn't want to be a wet blanket so she agreed. "Maybe stepping out of my comfort zone will be good. I mean, that's how I met all these people in the first place..." she thought to herself. She smiled remembering she now had friends to go places with.

"Everyone go home and change then meet back here. Then we can take one car together." Allura said giving directions. "I have a van we can take." She finished. Everyone agreed. Matt and Katie drove home and so did Shiro since they had their own cars.  Kieth took his car and dropped off Hunk and Lance.