1|foreplay

Franchezca.

after a while, me, the man and the horse had finally arrived at our destination, a big kingdom but weirdly empty, as in tumbleweed is flying across empty.

the man had helped me get off the horse and gave me a letter,

"Whats this for?."

"Once you read the letter, enter the castle in front of you to find the other 10 guests."

he blankly said before up and leaving me, when he got through the gate he  disappeared into thin air, my mouth gaped open at the act and quickly followed him, but when i reached the gates and tried to go through them, i was stopped with an invisible barrier it seemed.

"what?!." i said out loud in pure shock, what the hell?! what is this sorcerery?!, i quickly opened the letter and read its contents.

"A king's fine dine in night."

'A king's fine dine in night'?, what the hell?. im starting to get uneasy about this whole situation, but nevertheless made my way to the Castle where as the man had said, awaited ten guests, 6 males and 4 females but counting me in would make it 5 females having 11 guests in total.

"guys look!, another person has arrived!." a woman's voice came from the side, i looked over where the voice was coming from and there she stood, in a nursing outfit and pointing towards me.

"hello?, is this the ball for the youtubers?." i asked cautiously and high on guard,

"ball?, i thought this was for a dinner party?."

"wait what?!."

everyone started chiming in and talking all over each other, i looked at my letter and thats when it clicked for me, we must have different reasons to attend this night so i asked everyone to tell me their reasons for coming, starting with me.

"a ball for the big top youtubers."

"a dinner party for the writers."

"a mascaqaraude party."

and so on and so on.

i kindly asked everyone to introduce themselves starting with the woman wearing a nurse outfit.

"im shayne, the nurse."

"im naiomy, im the royal princess."
a royal princess?, never met one but now i have, kinda.

"im carl and im the royal rebel."

"im ace, the jester."

"im eugee, the butcher."

"im jakob, the thief."

"im trevor, the blacksmith."

"im princess, the performer."

"im janel, the witch."
woah, a witch?, thats hella cool.

"im marcuz, the runaway prince."
a prince too?, what the hell is going on here?.

"nice to meet you everybody, im franchezca the hostess but not of this gathering or whatever this may be."
i smiled introducing myself.

after the introduction, everyone split into groups, my group consisting of,
me, trevor, princess, and janel.

"so why dont we get to know each other with ice breaker games?."
i suggested, immediately after everyone nodded agreeing.

"how about 20 questions?, but all of us has to answer." princess suggested and again, everyone agreed.