2|the games afoot

The group splits into three groups,
one staying in cellar consisting of:
Franchezca, Trevor and Carl.

The second going to the basement,
Naiomy, Eugee and Ace.

Finally, the third group going to the top tower, Princess, Shayne and Marcuz.

***

Confessional
Shayne:
"We dont have much time so we immediately split into three pairs, i end up with Princess and Marcuz, we all carefully make our way to the highest tower without being seen by the guards."
Confessional End

***

Shayne's group luckily managed to carefully go to the highest tower, once inside the group quickly saw the bottle of wine inside a glass case.

***

Confessional
Princess:
"So we pretty much find the bottle pretty quickly, but its lock inside a glass case, so we start to think of how we would get said bottle out when Marcuz saw something plastered in the side."
Confessional

***

Marcuz.

On one of the sides of the glass cage i saw something carved in it.

"Answer the three riddles correctly and enter the answer on the box, if all are correct the glass case will open but if not, a consequence will be faced that you will later find out what it is."

so basically, there are three riddles carved next to the note and we need to answer those riddles correctly and put them in the box, if incorrect we will have to face a consequence that is yet to be revealed.

"what're the riddles?." princess asks, whilst bending down to read some of the riddles.

"I cry without eyes, i fly without wings." shayne read, immediately i know the answer.

"its gotta be clouds, i mean they pour rain which is technically crying and they fly without wings." i explained, princess enters clouds and it locks in meaning its correct.

"Something you own but rarely use, but others quite overuse." shayne read again.

"ive heard of this one before, the answers name." princess said before entering the answer and it locks.

"the third and final one is, spelt with three letters, read either way it stays the same." shayne read, immediately a smile flashes to her face as she entered something and it locked in.

the glass opened, i quickly grabbed the bottle and we ran down fast but carefully.

meanwhile...

Ace.

so my group consists of naiomy and eugee but emerald is joined with us and we were set to go the basement to find one of the bottles of wine.

james had told us before we left that the basement entrance can be found outside so we carefully make our way outside and round the back to the basement, making sure to avoid guards.

we are greeted with stairs leading us down, to where i presume is the basement. now im really scared but i cant show that, i have to be brave.
once we've entered the basement, we were met with a long table having three items per section, with a note on the foot of the items.

i pick up one of the notes and start reading, "Three items are presented in front of you, you all each must match the items to the corresponding riddles on the other table, the animal beside will blink once if right and twice for wrong, per each riddle you answer incorrectly a consequence will be faced but it will be later revealed."