5|golden lies

"What was that?!" Trevor panicked looking around the room, startled. The other guests also rushed away from the door.

"I think it came from the outside." Marcuz said so sudden as if he's trying to gain composure, "I think we should check it." He added and the other guests nodded in agreement. Marcuz lead the guests to the door before looking at the other nervous guests for some type of approval, the guests nodded at him. Taking this as a sign of approval, he opened the doors widely and they were greeted by a dead corpse.

***
Confessional:
Naiomy
"A fucking dead body just what we needed, great."
End of confessional
***

The guests all made sounds of disgust but persevered through it except Naiomy.

"Naiomy, aren't you gonna help us investigate?" Shayne asked calmly.

"No, because thats disgusting." Naiomy simply replied before walking back to the main room.

"That bitch has serious death wishes." Janel sighed before heading to the dead corpse to investigate, the other guests all followed suit except Eugee who stayed behind before going to the main room with Naiomy.

"Those, Those bitches have some serious death wishes." Marcuz stared back at Eugee as he left, tho pretty much soon everyone except the two that left were kneeling on the ground inspecting the rotten corpse.

Immediately, Trevor pointed out something, "Look! She's holding a note!"

Franchezca looked over and opened her hand to grab the note.

"Dig in, Honey." Franchezca read the note as the others pondered to what it might mean.

"What possibly could it mean?" Shayne wondered, her finger on her chin.

Suddenly, Carl stood up and started to dig inside the dead corpse with his bare hands.

***
Confessional:
Carl
"It said Dig in and the corpse is old and rotten so I just started to dig inside her body, regardless of the blood and shit."

Marcuz
"Um, kinda hot not gonna lie..."
End of confessional
***

Suddenly Carl pulls out a note, blood smothering it, Regardless Carl opened the note and read it.

"Outlaws and Brokers." The guests stood there, confused when James spoke up,
"Outlaws and Brokers is a place where Outlaws hangout and drink, Shall I lead you there?" The guests immediately nodded a yes and James lead the guests (Naiomy and Eugee included) to the Outlaws and Brokers, and together they went in.

The guests looked around to see the place empty except for a single stool.

***
Confessional:
Shayne
"The Outlaws and Brokers seemed a pretty odd place for the outlaws to hangout in, the place was empty except for a single stool."

Janel
"We all walked to the stool and on the table in front of it is a note with weird words."
End Of Confessional
***

The guests all read the note at the same time,

"ROSE
EVERLAIN
STUTTER
TARTAR
ARTS
RUST
THUNDERSTORMS"

The guests all oddly looked at each other, Carl sighed and pointed to the first letters on each word. "It says Restart." He deadpanned and all the guests made the sounds 'Oooh'