Careless World: A Tyga Love Story

This book is going to be about the complicated love life of rapper, Tyga. As he tries his best to maintain his fame and his relationship with long time girlfriend and his family. But somehow, while he is caught in the middle of it all, he doesn't realize that what he was looking for all along was right in front of him.

Characters:

Michael Stevenson (Tyga)- No background really neccessary lol

Renai Baxter- Tyga's girlfriend of 3 years. She's benn with him since the beginning. That's why Tyga loves her, she was there before the fame and the money, so she loves him for him. She's from Compton, like Tyga, so she's ghetto when she needs to be. But most of the time she's very chill. She works as a secretary to national billionaire Alexander Greene. She enjoys watching soap operas, cooking, and shopping.

Michelle Stevenson- Tyga's big sister who practically raised him on her own. She manages the condo Tyga and Renai currently live in. She's very independant. She has two kids, 13 year old Zaieer and 5 year old Zealiah. She's been married twice. Once to her kids' father and currently to the love of her life Antonio. She enjoys going to her kids school events, helping others with their businesses financially, and baking.

Sean Anderson (Big Sean)-Tyga's friend and neighbor. The two got close after Sean moved into the condo below Tyga and Renai's. Their commonalities in the music industry give them a good bond.

Mia Chambers (Blac Chyna)- Childhood friend of Tyga's since the age of 7. Mia and Michael were each others first loves. Mia went away on scholorship to the University of Miami and they never spoke again.

Like what you see? Stay tuned! I promise you it gets good! Also don't forget to read my Nicki Minaj and Drake series. The first book called I Think I'm Falling 4 You... A Nicki Minaj and Drake Story and the sequel to that one, Life After Tragedy: A Dricki Sequel. Tnx Tyganators! :)