Chapter 1- Ready

Time: 1:27 pm

Place: Master Bedroom, Penthouse Suite, The Tavira Building, Los Angelos, California

Tyga's POV

I woke up and slowly rose from my bed. I was alone. Renai must have left for work already. I went into the bathroom, dragging my feet. I threw some water on my face and looked in the mirror, my eyes were red. It must have been a really good night. I brushed my teeth and then walked into the bedroom again. I started to make the bed but then I caught a glance of the time on the cable box. Shit! I slept all morning. I went over to the night stand and unlocked my black iPhone 4s to see 9 missed calls and 3 texts. 5 calls from Dave, my body gaurd. 2 calls from the pilot of the private jet I'll be taking today. And one from Michelle, my sister. The texts were all from Renai asking if I was awake and telling to me to have a good day and that she loved me. She be trying to make a nigga act soft. But that's my baby... Hm, let's see what there is to eat.

Tyga-(stumbles over his German Shepard) Dammit Trigger! 

Trigger-(whining. Yea u know how dogs do that whiny shit that makes you feel bad lol)

Tyga-(pets Trigger's head) I know you didn't mean it... (walks over to the fridge and decides to make eggs)

Renai's POV (In her office, at her desk, on the phone)

Renai-(talking on the phone) Well do you have an appointment? Then I'm sorry sir, no one sees Mr. Greene without an appointment....... He's a very busy man..... Well fuck you too! (hangs up)

Alex Greene-(walking off of the elevator) Morning Renai

Renai-Good morning Mr. Greene

Alex G.- Walk with me. 

Renai-Umm ok.

They walk to his office and he closes the door

Renai-Is there a problem?

Alex G- Yes. My assistant Paulette has resigned yesterday and I need you to take her place.

Renai-What?

Alex G-Renai this is important. Until I can find a replacement that knows my schedule as well as you or Paulette, you have to do this for me. You'll have to work longer hours.

Renai-But Mr. Greene!

Alex G- Renai! I told you, this is important. I'll double pay because you're working over time.

Renai-... Fine.

Alex G-Thankyou. Now I need a piping hot coffee in my hand in the next 2 minutes.

Renai-Excuse me?

Alex G-Yes. Decaf, 3 sugars.

Renai-Mr. Greene I don't know how you were raised but that's not how you ask someone for something. Ima need to hear a please, and a thankyou.

Alex G-What?

Renai-Did you not hear me? In order to get the coffee, you have to ask me nicely.

Alex G-(takes off his glasses) Fine then, please get me my coffee

Renai-That was much better (starts walking to the door)

Alex G-And Renai. You have to stop that nasty attitude of yours.

Renai-Whatever. (walks out and closes the door behind her)

Gay Guy Receptionist- Renai, what happened?

Renai-Kingsley (if you watch his youtube videos you know who i'm talking about) you will not believe what that man just did. Tryna command me to go get his damn coffee. 

Kingsley-Girl I don't know why you still here.

Renai-Well why are you still here?

Kingsley- I have to pay bills

Renai-So do I. I've gotta take care of myself

Kingsley-No you don't! Girl, you are dating a rapper! Ok you are fucking Tyga, you don't ever have to work again

Renai-I would never use him! I loved him before the fame, and took care of myself, I can do the same now. I don't need him for his money Kings.

Kingsley-Sure.. But if I were you- (gco)

Renai-But you're not. :)

Tyga's POV

I was putting my plate in the sink when I heard a loud ass banging on my door, wtf.

Tyga-(opening the door) Oh, it's you.

Michelle-Yea baby! Now give you're big sis a kiss (coming inside the apartment)

Tyga-I'm too old for that Michelle!

Michelle-(slaps the back of his head) You never to old for love!

Tyga-Of course you say that

Michelle-Is that a sly remark about the age difference between me and my husband? So what if he's 24 and I'm 33! Love is blind!

Tyga-Michelle he is using you for your money!

Michelle-I don't even give him any money! Now you're just being crazy! You know damn well that I pay the kids tuition and buy me designer clothes, with the occasional vacation. That's all the spending I do. Owning this building makes me rich, but not a billionaire

Tyga-Then what about the car you got him for his birthday?

Michelle-We like to spoil each other on special occasions!

Tyga-On your birthday he got you a really bug cupcake! That's nothing compared to a new Porshe Panamera!

Michelle-Hey I really enjoyed that cupcake!

Tyga-Forget it! Just forget I said anything I'm tired  of arguing with you!

Michelle-Fine! In that case. Where's my rent?

Tyga-Oh come on sis!

Michelle-Oh no. Just because your baby brother doesn't mean you get to live in this condo wit your lil girlfriend for free. I let get away with alot, you know you're the only one in this building allowed to have a dog. But you still gotta pay rent on time like everybody else. 

Tyga-Yea but-(gco)

Michelle-Boy!

Tyga-Fine.... (writes Michelle a check)

Michelle-Thanks.. Peace! (opens up the door) Oh yea and your neice misses you.

Tyga-I'll call her when my plane lands.

Michelle-Plane lands? Where you going?

Tyga-South Beach, Florida for the Spring Break concert series.All of Young Money's performing for a week there.

Michelle-Oh.. Be safe bro. (hugs him)

Tyga-(hugs her back) You know I'll call when I land

Michelle-So if you don't call??

Tyga-Then I didn't land, I crashed

Michelle-(hits his arm) Don't talk like that! Bye.. (leaves)

Tyga then made sure that he had all his bags packed and everything was ready. He called Dave his body gaurd to bring his car around the front so they could get going to the airport.

YEA SO I KNOW THIS CHAPTER WAS BORING BUT THTS BECUZ I NEEDED U GUYS TO HAVE ANIDEA OF WHAT WAS GOING ON BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE IN FLORIDA :) THINK U KNOW WHERE I'M GOIN WITH THIS?? LOL