Chapter 3- You Should Know

Time: 10:15pm

Place: King Of Diamonds Club, Miami, Florida

Mia's POV

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath as I walked up on stage with Roxxane right behind me and gripped the cool chrome pole. I looked up at the bright colorful lights above us and waited for the music to start. Roxxane could tell I was nervous as she held the pole next to mine. I could tell all eyes were on us as the song Bounce Dat Ass by Alyric began to play and we began to bump to the music in perfect sync. Money began to fall from the balcony of VIP and from mostly everyone else on the ground floor. It was my turn to do a trick, since Roxy had just removed her bra and did a handstand with her legs wide open. I threw my weave over my shoulder and started to climb to the top of my pole. When I reached the top I quickly and swiftly slid back down and into a split, which made money come hard. As I got up from the split I went to the other side of my pole and glanced out into the crowd, I saw him. He was sitting right where I left him at the bar, and he looked more shocked and confused than angry with me. I pretended I didn't see him and continued dancing until the song was over. When we finished I ran as fast as I could in 7 inch pumps back to the dressing room.

Tyga's POV

Holy. Fucking. Shit. I didn't even know what to say. Mia is a stripper.... What the hell happened??? Why didn't she tell me??? I can hear someone trying to talk to me but I'm just to wrapped up in my thoughts. Oh, it's Lauryn, Drake's girl (she's in the slideshow).

Lauryn-Tyga!

Tyga-Oh, sorry, what?

Lauryn-Are you ok?

Tyga-(finishing his Jack Daniels) Uh yea, I'm fine

Lauryn-You know that girl?

Tyga-Yea... Well I used to...

Lauryn-Sounds like an interesting story

Tyga-Something like that. 

Lauryn-You used to date her

Tyga-And how the hell did you know that??

Lauryn-I'm a psychology major.

Tyga-Word? That's wassup.

Lauryn-Yea. Not all models are dumb

Tyga-(laughing) I wasn't thinking that. I know better than that. Drake doesn't like dumb girls. And yeah me and that girl used to date, so I guess I'm just surprised

Lauryn-Surprised? You never seen Blac Chyna before? She's fucking everywhere. She models too.

Tyga-Oh.

Lauryn-Yea, I got to meet her in person a few times. She seemed like a sweet girl, just super high maintenance...

Tyga-Wow.. Just so much has changed about her, it's crazy!

Lauryn-(sighs) I know how that can be.

Tygs-(looks around the club) Hey, that's her! (runs to the clubs front doors) Mia!!!

Mia-(sees Tyga calling her but doesn't want to talk so she keeps walking)

Outside on the sidewalk...

Tyga-(finally cathing up to her and grabs her hand) Mia!! Wait!

Mia-What?!!

Tyga-We need to talk.

Mia-What is there to talk about?!! Now you know!

Tyga-This is ridiculous Mi-Mi! It's like we don't even know each other anymore!