Chapter 4- I Don't Wanna Leave! ...But I Gotta Go Right Now

I WAS GOING TO DELETE THIS STORY... BUT I'LL GIVE IT ONE MORE CHANCE SOOO...

Time: 12:06 pm

Place: Blac Chyna's condo, South Beach, Miami, Florida

Blac Chyna's POV

I woke up in Michael's arms for the first time in 7 years... God he feels so good. I started to trace his tattos with the tip of my finger and got lost in my thoughts. What if he stayed here? What if he re-arranged his whole life to be with me? What if I went with him? Would we be happy? Would we last? Of course we'd be happy! I'm happy right now, just laying here with him. But how long would that feeling last? These years in Miami really changed me... Ever since I started dancing, everything changed. I smoked weed for the first time... I liked it, I forgot about Michael, and that was great since all I did was think about him. When I came off from the high, his face was right there in my head again. I tried ecstasy once, at some NFL ballers party. I forgot about Michael. But when I came down from the high, my body ached and I couldn't stop throwing up. And I could still see Michael's face... Nothing ever helped. Not even sex. Not even real good rhythmatic, weave pulling, ass smacking, lip biting, teary eyed, back breaking sex. Because all along, I just wanted Michael.So why am I questioning weather I want him or not now that I have him??? The questions in my head stopped when I felt his hand on my face, stroking my cheek.

Michael-Good morning. Are you going to stare at my chest all day?

Mia-Huh?

Michael-(smiles) What are you thinking about? You look like your brain is doing overtime Mi

Mia-I was just thinking about... Us.

Michael-(arches an eyebrow) Us, how?

Mia-Us, like a couple.

Michael-And what do you think about us as a couple?

Mia-I think you still have a fiancee. And I refuse to be "the other woman"

Michael-Hmmm... I see the predicament I put myself in now...

Mia-Good. So what are you going to do about it?

Michael-(gets out of the bed) Eat breakfast.

Mia- (-__-)

Michael-What?

Mia-Do you love me?

Michael-Of course I love you Mia! You were my first love, I'll always love you, I'll always care about you!

Mia-Then prove it.

Michael-What you want me to do?get a tattoo of your name?

Mia-Well, that does sound good... But no, I want you to stay here... With me

Michael-What about Renai?

Mia-I thought you loved me?

Michael-I love her too

Mia-Fuck her! She's a basic bitch

Michael-Excuse me?!

Mia-I'm just telling you facts... She could be using you

Michael-And why wouldn't you use me?

Mia-Becuase I don't need you. You're not Captain-Save-A-Hoe. I got my own ok? I make 1 grand a night, sometimes 2. And I do birthday parties and bachelor parties now too. So that's a little extra on the side.

Michael-(sighs) Ok, give me some time to think about this. I got 3 more days in Miami. Just let me sort everything out... (goes to eat breakfast)

Back at the hotel that YMCMB is staying at on the other side of town. The gang is having breakfast served to them in a private pool and spa area of the resort.