Chapter 5- Faded Love

Place: Florida Atlantic Hospital, Waiting Room

Time: 7:43pm

Tyga's POV

I sat there in the waiting room for an hour with Mia until finally a nurse called for the family of Renai Baxter. I jumped to my feet asking where she was. I needed to see her.

Nurse- And you are?

Tyga- Her fiancé.

Nurse- And who is she?

Tyga- My girlfriend

Nurse- Oh good God!...Well umm, she's in 312.

**TYGA AND MIA GO TO THE ROOM WHICH IS DOWN THE HALL IN ICU**

I stood in front of the ICU unit. Everything was all white. And it smelled like soap. Thats when I saw her, my angel in all white hospital gear... She had her left arm held high in a cast and there was gauze wrapped around her face from her forehead to her chin going diagonally across her face. Her chest was bruised, and she sat propped up on her pillows with a blank look on her face. Her puffy eyes watching the small TV on the wall, displaying the evening news. She looked uninterested. I walked slowly toward her. Almost holding my breath as to not disturb her.

Tyga- Nai Nai...

Renai- (slowly turned her head and spoke very dryly) Michael.

Tyga- Nai what are you doing here?

Renai- I missed you.

Tyga- I was coming back to you in 3 more days. Nai why did you do that?

Renai- I didn't plan to crash into the building Michael

Tyga- So what's the damage?

Renai- My arm is broken. The glass from the windsheild broke into my face, 18 stitches. Almost cracked my skull. Chest bruised from the force of the airbag. If that guy didn't pull me out the car for another 20 minutes, I would have bled to death. Or lost enough blood to black out and be without oxygen until help came and I would've been brain dead by then and on life support if that guy hadn't saved my life.

Tyga- I'm grateful he did

Renai- Are you?

Tyga- What do you mean? Of course I'm happy you're alive.

Renai- Then who's she?

Tyga- Oh this... Um... This here, baby.... Is Mia. (Pulls Mia closer to Renai's bed) She is my uhh..

Mia- Best friend! I'm his best friend. I've known him since we were 7.

Renai- Oh... Ok, good.... I mean, that's cute. Nice... (Gives Mia a stank face)

Tyga-(looks at the clock) SHIT!

Mia and Renai- What?!

Tyga- It's almost 8! (Grabs Mia and runs out the hospital and into her car)

Renai- MICHAELLLLL!!!!!

Mia-(starting the car) Where are we going??? What the hell happened??

Tyga- The concert starts in 10 minutes.

Mia- Oh

Tyga- And we're 30 minutes away

Mia- Oh

Tyga- And I'm in the first half of the show

Mia- Oh shit! (Starts pulling out her parking spot)

Tyga- We goin to the Miami Arena

Mia- K, I know where that is (speeds off)

Place: Backstage, Miami Arena

Time: 8:02 pm

Tyga-I'm here!

Wayne-Nigga what the hell? This ain't no time to be "fashionably" late! 

Tyga-Yo Wayne I'm sorry man. I lost track of time, and then Renai- (gco)

Wayne-We'll all talk about this later. Get over to stage left. It's your turn.

*SO TYGA GOES OUT THERE AND HE DOES HIS THANG LOL AND SO DOES THE REST OF YMCMB AND THEN AFTER THE CONCERT....*

Mia-Oh God, Michael! I cant believe you took me on stage!

Tyga-Well, I had to dedicate a song to you Mi...

Mia-That's so sweet. (kisses him)

Tyga-Aye, uhhh, thanks for having my back in the hospital, and not starting no drama with Renai.

Mia-No problem. You know I'm your ride or die... And at the end of the day, I think I'm the better woman. Michael, you still have to make a decision, because you're only here for the next 2 days. I need to know if you want me to go with you.

Tyga-No, I don't want you to come with me...

Mia-What?! But I-(gco)

Tyga-(smiles at her) I'm staying here

Mia-Really?

Tyga-(kisses her) Really, I love you Mi

Mia-Love you more...

Tyga-Impossible.

Nicki Minaj-(turning the corner to the hallway Tyga and Mia are in) Tyga, good job lil brother-(stops) Oh.. Am I uhhh... interupting?

Tyga-Um.. No, Nick, this is my girlfriend-(gco)

Nicki-I know you! You're Blac Chyna!!! You were at Rick Ross' album release party at K.O.D (king of diamonds), and you was poppin it, and droppin it and-(gco)

Tyga-Ok Nicki we get it!

Nicki-Oh, sorry, awkward... Well, umm, hi! I'm Nicki...

Mia-I'm Mia... Nice to see you outside of my place of work (laughs a little)

Nicki-(laughs) Oh, she's funny, I like her... Sooo... Well um, we're all going to dinner for our last night together in Miami, Wayne has to leave early for Mini-Tunechi's(his son) birthday, that boy is too cute!

Tyga-Aii, let's go

Mia-Maybe I should go home now Michael.. This is kinda your thing

Tyga-(sees that Mia is tired) Hm.. You go home and get some sleep. Tonight I'll catch a ride wit one of the boys and get all my stuff from the hotel room. Then tomorrow, you come pick me up and we're going to rent a car because I can't live like this, being driven around all the time!

Mia-(smiles because she's too tired to laugh) K, bye. (kisses him one last time)

Tyga-Bye babe.

Mia-Bye Nicki

Nicki-Bye hun, it was nice meeting you.... (waiting until she's out the building) What the hell is wrong wit you boy?!

Tyga-What??!! 

Nicki-You got yo crazy ass fiancee in Miami while you walking around with your side chick!

Tyga-Well, uhh, I don't think me and Renai are gonna work out anymore...

Nicki-Damn... I knew she wouldn't last, lil phsycho bitch...

Tyga-Well, not exactly, I'm just... In love with someone else

Nicki-Blac Chyna???

Tyga-Her name is Mia! Look, it's hard to understand us, we just... Get each other, on so many different levels, like she's the one Nic

Nicki-... If you really love this chick, and she makes you happy, then I guess we can all put aside the fact that she's a stripper, and get used to her presence, just for you...

Tyga-Thankyou!

Nicki-Come on, let's go tell the others'...

SO, THEY WENT TO DINNER AND TYGA TOLD EVERYONE ABOUT MIA... BUT DO YOU THINK THAT HIS DECISION TO LEAVE HIS FIANCEE FOR BLAC CHYNA WHILE SHE'S IN THE HOSPITAL IS JUST A TAD BIT... MEAN. BUT THEN AGAIN, SHE WAS A PHSYCHO BITCH.. LOL