Chapter 2- I'm In Miami Bitch

THIS CHAPTER WAS DEDICATED TO YOUNGCARDOJR FOR BEING AN AMAZING FAN! THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE MESSAGES! IT TRULY MEANS ALOT THAT YOU APPRECIATE MY WORK!!

Time: 7:36pm

Place: Presidential Suite, The Tides Hotel, South Beach Miami, Florida

Tyga's POV

I had finally finished putting my things away. The flight over here was tiring it felt like we would never land. I left out an outfit for tonight, we were going to the club. It's been awhile since the whole Young Money family has been together like this, it was good. I showered and got dressed. I was wearing my camel shorts, my white "Last King" shirt, my gold Rollex, white high socks and black Chuck Taylor's. When I came out my room I was approached by a woman in a cleaning uniform, she asked to take a picture with me. When I got downstairs to the lobby, the whole crew was there. I gave everyone dap, except for the ladies. I hugged Nicki and Shanell. We left the building and got on a big party bus with lights and loud music, it was the shit! When we arrived to the club we were greeted by a handful of women, so I left for the bar. I don't like being around too many girls, the media can take a picture and write their own story, but I would never cheat on Reanai.

Tyga-(sitting at the crowded the bar) Excuse me. Can I just get a glass of Black Label Jack Daniels?

Bartender (female btw)- Oh my god! You're Tyga!

Tyga-(smiles) Yea...

Bartender-My name is Lisa and I am a big fan of your music!

Tyga-Thanks!

Bartender-Oh! Sorry, I'm talking too much... I'll go get your drink! (leaves to go pour his glass of JD)

???-Michael.

Tyga-(turning around looking shocked) Mia???

Mia(Blac Chyna)-Um, hi... Long time no see (sitting down next to Tyga)

Tyga-(stuttering a lil cuz he's still surprised) Y-Ye-Yeah.. S-S-So how've you been?

Mia-I'm good. You know just taking care of myself (flips her 30 inch platinum blonde weave over her shoulder) What about you? Well besides being "Tyga"

Tyga-Me? Oh I'm doin ok I guess. You know the industry will do some crazy things to you.. I can't believe how much my life has changed over the last two years! But I believe it's mostly for the better. 

Mia-Really?

Tyga-Well yea, but at the same time, it's hard to keep up with your personal life too...

Mia-Oh, you got a girlfriend.

Tyga-Yea (pulls out his iPhone and shows her the lock screen picture of him and Renai playing in the pool)

Mia-Wow, she's pretty...

Tyga-Yea,thanks. (puts his phone away)

Mia-It must be hard having to be away from her

Tyga-You have no idea.... I mean, she's all I think about when I'm on the road. But what about you? 

Mia-Nope. It's team single over here. But I'm doing just fine with it, I have everything I want. So I'm happy

Tyga-Oh so you taking care of yourself. That's good. Are you done with college?

Mia-Yea

Tyga-Oh so what do you do for work?

Mia-Ummmm... (changes the subject quickly) So how's Michelle? And Zaieer?

Tyga-They're doing really good. She has a daughter by the way. She's 5, her name is Zealiah.