Chapter One

I stretch my limbs out and sit up from my soft, navy blue sheets.

I yawn and look at the time. 5:00am

Ugh, 30 minutes before my alarm.

I roll my eyes, and throw the blankets to the side of the bed. I drag my legs to the side of the bed and stand up.

I rub my head and head to the bathroom. I do what I need and walk back into the room.

Then I search my closet for a good outfit.

I throw on the outfit and go downstairs. I grab some cereal and eat breakfast. Then I hear footsteps jogging down the stairs.

"Sup dude." Ethan says grabbing a bowl, cereal, and some milk. He goes to the table and starts to eat his cereal.

"Hey man." I respond blandly, shoving another spoonful of cereal into my mouth.

"Ready for school?" He speaks with his mouthful making me cringe. "Can you not eat with your mouth open, thanks." I roll my eyes and wash my dish in the sink, putting it into the rack to dry.

He laughs and I go into my room. I grab my shoes and go back downstairs. I sit on the couch and scroll through Instagram, laughing occasionally.

After awhile I hear Ethan yelling. "Gray! Let's go the bus is here!"

I get up, throw on my shoes and walk out the door with my backpack slung on my shoulder. Ethan races after me.

We enter the bus and find our seats in the back.

The best thing about our bus is that, there's not a lot of people who ride it. We're the last ones to be picked up.

We ride all the way to school, and when the bus stops we get off and enter school.

__________):{_______________________________________
So this is my first chapter. I'm not a boy so yea. It might be a little cringe but I tried.

Anyways

THATS ALL FOLKS ♨️