Chapter 19

James

He presses his lips against mine.

"I'm sorry I couldn't help it." He says while looking deeply into my eyes.

"You're just so irresistible."He leans in and kisses me again.

I pull back and say, "Grayson, are you sure?"

"Never been so sure in my life."

We continue kissing, Grayson still on top of me.

I decide to take initiative and push him onto his back, then I sit his lap with my hands pressing on his chest.

"You're so fucking sexy." I lean in and kiss his neck. He then reaches out and starts rubbing my ass as I grind on him.

As I continue to kiss his neck I can feel his hard dick rubbing against me. So I slide off of him and start to undo his belt.

I finally take it out. I lick his tip while staring into his eyes, he starts breathing harder as my mouth slowly slides onto his dick.

I wrap my hand around the base of his penis, then I slowly move my mouth and hand up and down in unison.

He starts to make deep, sexy moans as I start to move faster.

My mouth makes sloppy and moist sounds on his dick. I then remove my hand and take his whole penis.

I can feel him in the back of my throat, I let him fuck my throat a bit longer until I pulled back and continued with my hand and mouth.

I can feel his dick twitching as his moans became more persistent.

"I'm about to-"

I continued my up and down motion until he released in my mouth, filling it with his delicious cum.

I removed my mouth from his penis, and swallowed.

He looked at me while taking deep breaths and said, "that was amazing"

Smile and rest my head his chest.

He hugs my head "Thank you." He whispers.

I laugh and pat his chest, "your welcome."

He put on the movie, The Kissing Booth

____________________________________________________
It's FINNA get JuIcEy in the next chapter hehe (the photo is my doggo)

Anyways

THATS ALL FOLKS💅🏻