-03:00-

Dayoung's POV
Eunbyul's eyes widened.

I knew it. She likes Taeyong. There's no way she can have her. He's mine.

Dayoung smiled. "Is that so Eunbyul?"

"U-uh. N-no..." Eunbyul stuttered.

"Then what is it?" Dayoung said a little louder this time.

"Nothing!" Haeul tried to stand up for Eunbyul.

"Stay out of this." Dayoung snapped.

"U-uhm. I like Winwin?..." Eunbyul's voice got quieter.

Liar. What kind of shit is she trying to say?

"Really? Winwin? But he's your male best friend. Why would you have feelings for your best friend?" Dayoung asked.

"Because I do..." Eunbyul said nervously.

"Hmph. I'll let you go this time. I've had enough. Don't mess with my husband." Dayoung said then shoved Eunbyul of her seat.

She fell down with a loud thuck and Haeul helped her up.

Maybe she does like Taeyong...

"And I'm sitting here." Dayoung sat on Eunbyul's seat and Hayeon sat beside her.

Ara's POV
Ara ran outside the classroom, into the crowded halls.

Now how am I supposed to find him? This is impossible! Why do I have to go after him?

She ran around a corner and saw Taeyong turn right into the stairwell.

Found you Lee Taeyong.

Ara turned right and ran up the stairs. Luckily, she was able to catch Taeyong.

All those years of running paid off.

They both breathed heavily and Ara began to talk.

"You," Ara pointed at Taeyong, "Lee Taeyong, is problematic. I have to take you somewhere else apparently."

"Why?" Taeyong asked quietly.

Wow he finally said something.

"Because Eunbyul said so."

"Eunbyul..." Taeyong mumbled.

"I have a question Taeyong." Ara said.

"What is it?" Taeyong asked.

Ara sighed.

"Are you actually Dayoung's boyfriend?" Ara hesitantly asked.

Taeyong's eyes widened.

"Dayoung's boyfriend?" He paused and continued, "No way! Dayoung is so clingy!" Taeyong answered.

"So you're not?" Ara asked to make sure.

"Mhm." Taeyong nodded.

"Well enough of this talk, I have to take you somewhere now."

"Wher-" His words got cut off as Ara dragged him and ran towards the other freshman classroom where Mark was hanging out.

Eunbyul's POV
Aish this girl. She pushed me and it actually hurts! She's really getting serious about this.

Haeul helped Eunbyul up and they went to sit on the other side of the classroom. The left side corner where they could see everything out the window.

Then Dayoung started talking. "Hayeon."

"Yes?" Hayeon replied.

"Can you go find Taeyong for me and bring him back?" Dayoung said while doing aegyo.