-07:00-

Eunbyul's POV
Although as much as I hate doing this, I don't this moment to stop.

I've never thought this would ever happen to me. Never in my life.

But I guess it happened today.

Dayoung got up and saw what was happening in front of her.

"NO! NO NO NO! EUNBYUL! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Dayoung screamed and pushed Taeyong off of Eunbyul.

Dayoung grabbed Eunbyul by the collar of her shirt and started hitting her.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?" Dayoung slapped her face.

Renjun came out and grabbed Dayoung's wrists.

"Stop. Or else I'll hurt you." Renjun strictly whispered.

Dayoung shaked Renjun's hands off of her wrist and charged at Eunbyul.

Dayoung pushed her to the ground but Renjun stopped her from doing more.

"I'm not actually going to hurt you but if you continue, terrible things can happen to you." Renjun coaxed her.

"I DON'T CARE ANYMORE!" Dayoung walked up to Eunbyul.

"Waaahh this girl really is a criminal." Haechan said.

Dayoung turned around.

"The thing that happened 4 years ago doesn't matter!" Dayoung shouted.

"It does. It proves that you're a criminal. You've stole and hurt people. What can you say about that?" Haechan asked.

Haeul really did chose the right person to come.

"Ughh!!!" Dayoung started pulling her hair.

"Well I see what you're trying to do." Dayoung rolled up her sleeves.

"Roasting competition, huh?" Haechan also rolled up his sleeves, "Dayoung-ah. You're so ugly Taeyong won't accept you!"

"I think you're the one that's ugly. No girls would even look at you." Dayoung said.

"Wow. You only care for looks. That's why Taeyong rejected you. You only accept looks. You won't accept his personality his he won't accept your's" Haechan shot back.

"YOU BITCH." Dayoung pointed at Haechan.

"I win so shut up. And I'm not the bitch here. You are." Haechan smiled.

"YOU ARE A BITCH!" Dayoung hollered.

"Alright, alright. I might be a bitch but you are more of a bitch than I am." Haechan started laughing.

"I guess Haechan has won the roasting competition." Doyoung annoucned.

"We got a real MC here so be quiet." Jaehyun said.

Dayoung stormed off to the office were Hyeri was staying to help.

"Nice, Haechan." Eunbyul said.

"Thank you. Dayoung labels herself as roast queen #2 so she'll always be behind someone and that someone is me." Haechan pointed at himself and everyone stared laughing.