-13:00-

Eunbyul picked up the card and opened the plain white envelope slowly.

She pulled out a folded piece of card stock with several Tiffany blue water colour flowers painted on the cover.

Shades of purple blended into the flower as shadows and golden effects were splattered across the piece.

Eunbyul smiled at the thought that Winwin made something so beautiful.

With her legs crossed on the floor, she opened the card noticed something wrong.

The writing inside wasn't Winwin's writing.

She knew what Winwin's writing looked like and was sure this letter wasn't made by Winwin.

The strokes of the letters were wider and further apart yet it still looked familiar.

Taeyong.

As Eunbyul realized who this card was from, she gulped and took deep breath.

You're not just gonna leave it there unread right Eunbyul?

Out of curiosity, Eunbyul read it anyway.

The black ink filled a whole side of the card and she took her time reading it.

❄️

Hi Eunbyul,

First of all, Merry Christmas. I hope you like the gift I gave you. I made it and decorated it with my own hands at a snow globe shop. It's custom made so no one else would have the same exact one as you.

❄️

Eunbyul smiled while she read that as she appreciated what Taeyong has done for her.

❄️

I hope you have great Christmas break and have fun. I'm sorry about what I did earlier. My actions were stupid, I wasn't thinking correctly. I thought about it these days and realized I was dumb and stubborn. Although your family may have done something to mine, it shouldn't effect our relationship greatly and I was stupid to do so.

❄️

Eunbyul read that part again slowly and was very confused.

"Although your family may have done something to mine, it shouldn't effect our relationship greatly and I was stupid to do so."

Eunbyul thought about her past but was highly sure this never happened.

What is Taeyong talking about?

I'm the surest person alive, and I know that never happened...?

Her brows furrowed and she stopped reading the card.

Eunbyul dropped the card on the floor right then and there and picked up her phone.

She opened her contacts and called Taeyong.

She needed to know what Taeyong was talking about.

Was this the cause of our...

Breakup?

Taeyong's POV
Taeyong was sleeping peacefully as his phone started to ring and woke him up.