-10:00-

Taeyong's POV
"Dayoung? What are you doing here?" Taeyong asked.

"Taeyongie~" Dayoung took a seat beside him and gazed into Taeyong's puppy eyes.

Taeyong started getting uncomfortable and began to say something but Dayoung stopped him.

"Shh..." Dayoung placed a finger on his soft lips and a hand on his shoulder.

"Let's go somewhere." Dayoung grabbed Taeyong's hand and led him to a dark room in the huge hospital.

Taeyong shook off Dayoung's hand and gave her an angry look.

"Dayoung make this quick. I'm not playing any of your games." Taeyong said with a scary look on his face.

Dayoung smiled widely but her smile quickly turned into a frown.

"Taeyong... do you not know just how bad of a person Eunbyul is?" Dayoung asked with a glint if sadness in her eyes.

"I don't care about what you're saying. Eunbyul is Eunbyul. She's different in my eyes. Dayoung, just stop criticizing her for hanging out with me." Taeyong pleaded with worry.

"Taeyong, you don't understand..." Dayoung said with a shaky voice. Her eyes were filled with fake tears that Taeyong couldn't tell were fake or not.

Taeyong was silent for a moment and listened to Dayoung.

"Taeyong... your parents..." Dayoung started.

"How do you know about my parents?" Taeyong asked, surprisingly.

"I was there..."

"Where?" Taeyong was growing with curiosity at this point.

"At your parents' funeral..."

Taeyong was shocked and didn't move.

Dayoung turned her head to face him.

"...and Eunbyul was there... Your aunt was screaming in front of them..."

"Stop." Taeyong demanded and looked away.

Taeyong blinked back his tears and glared at her.

He didn't want to hear anymore.

"It's all true Taeyong. Please believe me." Dayoung insisted.

Taeyong didn't want to hear more but Dayoung continued.

"Your parents died after going to a restaurant... Eunbyul's family's restaurant specifically..." Dayoung spoke with no hesitation.

"And do you know why your brother is here right now?" Taeyong quickly turned his head to look at Dayoung with widened eyes.

"It's because of Eunbyul." Dayoung said.

Taeyong looked down, unable to function and process all the information properly.

"Eunbyul's dad went after him after he accused him of poisoning your father." Dayoung said word after word confidently in a way that made everything sound true.

"How did Taejoon know?" Taeyong asked.

"He always knew once you moved in with them." Dayoung answered, "he found out about your history but kept everything away from you, not wanting to hurt you."