Chapter 1

"HEY SOPHIE DID YOU HEAR THAT THE COUNCIL IS GIVING OUT ONLY OUR MATCHMAKING SCROLLS ONLY???" Biana screamed.

"Uh no?" I replied. You apply for your matchmaking scrolls when you are 16, so I had no idea why they were giving our scrolls out early.

"WELL GUESS WHAT?? YOU AND THE OTHERS ARE COMING OVER FOR A SLEEPOVER BECAUSE THEY JUST NOTIFIED US THAT OUR MATCHMAKING APPOINTMENT IS TOMORROW. NO EXCUSES..." She yelled.

"OK first of all Biana you need to take a chill pill and second of all, does Grady and Edaline know?" I asked. I was sure that Grady and Edaline were going to ask me to stay at home after what had happened at Atlantis... (lol I won't spoil NightFall for you)

"Oh yeah... Grady and Edaline already sent your stuff over to Everglen. Fitz... I mean, erm, IM going to be so happy!!" She murmured the last sentence out. I blushed. And then she gave me an evil grin, showing that she had an evil but genius plan for the sleepover... yup not excited anymore...

"Okay, well when school is over, come over instantly!! Bye!" And Biana just left me there like a sack of potatoes to process all that info she stuffed into my head.

"OK, lets see... Telepathy lessons! My favorite!" As I headed to my class, I was thinking, Do I really have to tell Fitz that I like him? As I made my way in the classroom, I noticed that Teirgan was early.

"Okay, I've heard of what you did yesterday. It was incredible, and so, today I have decided to just give you a day off of sharing secrets... also, I heard Biana screaming that you guys were all having a sleepover because of the matchmaking scrolls, soooo I'll let you just enjoy yourselves!  However, if you wish to speak, you may only transmit to each other. I'll be back!!" Tiergan announced.

Btw Sophie's font is this and Fitz' font is underlined

Well, um...

Well this is awkward 😂 

Oh yeah! I need to ask you something...

Go ahead...

Did you know about the sleepover? And why did Biana give me her evil grin?

Uh oh... well first of all, yes I did know about the sleepover, and second of all, if Biana gives you her evil grin...

And then we were scared to death by Teirgan finally announcing, "I'm baaack!! Oh... sorry did I interrupt some romance going on between you kids?" He was joking, right? Nope, me and Fitz were so scared that we ended up clinging together on the floor shaking. We finally let go and we were turning tomato red. 

"YES I KNEW IT! YOU KIDS LIKE EACHOTHER! HAHAHAHA" Teirgan screamed. And unfortunately, the door was open so when some prodigies were passing by, they looked at me and Fitz and made kissing sounds. And on cue, we agreed to tackle and tickle Tiergan. After that we were on the floor out of breath and we just headed on to our next session.

——————

"Bye mom! Bye dad!" I yelled. Then I headed to the leap master and shouted "Everglen."

Biana was waiting at the door for me.

"Hey Sophie!!! Come in!!" She said. As I walked in, Fitz tried to hide his laugh from today, but we both didn't succeed. We ended up on the floor out of breath, with Biana saying that she shipped us... me and Fitz blushed. And as I headed to the gates to greet everyone else, she kept shouting, "SOPHITZ IS GOING TO BE OFFICIAL GUYS!!! GET READY!!! THE COGNATE BUDDIES ARE IN LOOOOVVVVE!!! WHOOPEEE!!! SOPHIE IS GONNA BE MY SISTER-IN-LAW!!! SOPHITZ SOPHITZ SOPHITZ!! WHHOOOOPPPPEEEEEEEEE!!!"