Chapter 9 (dont worry this chapter wont be a weird and awkward one

Keefe got it between Tam and Biana. But it was closer to Tam. We could all see it. Tam was being held back from punching Keefe. But then tam realized that it was closer to him than it was to Biana. He looked relieved, but then realized what as going to happen. His head perked up and he froze like a statue.
"Um... okay! New rule! If you get someone who is your gender, kiss them on the cheek. Continue." I said. Well this should be very interesting. Um.. yup.

It was especially funny because Keefe was even more paler than Tam. And believe me, Tam is probably the most pale elf I've ever seen. And you know how pale Biana is. Keefe was paler.
"Can we just do something else if we don't want to kiss the person?" Keefe asked.
"Yeah. You have to eat and roll around in alicorn poop." Dex answered. "And you have to put it in your hair." He added.
"NOOO. NOT THE HAIR! Ugh, fine. Tam it is." Keefe said, not using the name Bangs Boy. But then he tried switching the bottle to himself. Tam helped. Dex stopped them somehow.
"Ugh, you know what? Just do it Keefe." Tam finally said, making us all gasp. Keefe hesitated, but fitz went over to him and pushed him into tam, just making Tam getting a peck on the cheek. We got a screaming Keefe and Tam right after. Heck, we were laughing like crazy. Tam passed out, and Keefe was pacing non stop looking nowhere. I was in Fitz's arms laughing so hard that tears came out. He kissed me on the forehead. I kissed him back on the cheek.
"Hey guys maybe we should sleep..." I suggested.
"Yeah, I'm tired." Fitz said.
"Well, I guess we should sleep right?" Biana suggested. Everyone went into their individual bedrooms. Me and Fitz were the last ones.
"Sophie."
"Yeah?"
"I love you."
"I love you more."
"That's impossible."
"It's possible." And we went off to sleep. I got into bed and I fell asleep, dreaming about a pair of teal eyes.

Thanks for reading! Another Sophitz fanfic is coming out soon! Bye!