Chapter 2

As I dove into his mind, I read what he thought.
Sophie's font looks like this and Fitz' thoughts look like this

Should I kiss my real crush Sophie? Or kiss Linh and hide my super mega crush on Sophie? AAAHHHHH IM FREAKING OUT

I couldn't handle his screaming voice inside my head. So I exited his mind and for a second, I was hoping that I was just hearing incorrectly. Fitz likes me??? Wow... just wow. And at that moment, he kissed me. Ten seconds, STRAIGHT. When everyone got caught looking at us kiss, I knocked him over and just said, "IM SO HAPPY!!! I... HE.. HE KISSED ME!! WHOOOPPPEEEEEE!"And I pecked him on his cheek. I was so flipping happy that I was clinging to him and saying, " I don't care what you say I'm not letting go of you!" And we both laughed.

"Um... I guess I'll give those two lovebirds a moment before we um...*cough cough* PROBE ALVAR..." Mr. Forkle interrupted.

"Wait... did you just say that we were going to probe Alvar?!" Fitz shouted. He started to shake.

"I know that Alvar probably didn't forget who he was, but apparently, the NeverSeen had a washer to wash his memory of who he was, or as I suspect, he is the best actor and liar," he looked for Keefe but couldn't find him "and he tricked us into believing that he had no idea who he was..."

"I KNEW IT!!" Keefe shouted from the other room. "I knew he was lying this whole time!! I felt waves of fear, but they felt so fake! But I should have known that he was only scared because he didn't know if it would work. Ughhh! I'm so mad at myself."

Keefe's perspective
"Keefe, I can't believe that I'm saying this but, I don't blame you..." Tam whispered. I looked at him like I was just hearing incorrectly, but I wasn't because he was... blushing? And wow! I'm getting some serious stress vibes from here. And, he was, nervous? As I waved the vibes in the air away from me, I told Tam, "You DONT need to feel sorry for me, bangs boy..." but then I started to feel warm... and pretty sure I wasn't dreaming because the only part that felt warm were my cheeks, and I was, blushing?

Here is some music to set the mood:

Tam's perspective

An awkward silence comes between us... ugh! I wish I had long hair like my twin so I could hide my random, stupid blush. "Hey Keefe, I'm gonna take a nap, so don't even think about playing a prank on me." And then I turned around and lost myself in a dreamless sleep.

Keefe's perspective

"Okay..." yup if he was going to believe that I wasn't going to pull a prank on him, well he is just a clueless idiot. Well what prank should I pull on him... oh! Hehehehehehehe... Biana.

As I set up the trap, I practiced mimicking Biana's voice because I hadn't perfected it yet.
"Hi I'm... wait no that's too high... Hi I'm... nope too low.... Hi I'm Biana! Perfect!" Keefe said. Tam started to toss and turn. It's time to start the prank... "AHHHH! SOMEONE HELP ME!" I shouted using Biana's voice. "Ahhh! Help please," and when Tam didn't wake up I shouted, "TAM!!! KEEFE!!! HELP" Welp, that did it! Soon he was running, but... it kinda... backfireddaaaaAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

Tam's perspective

As soon as I heard Keefe trying to imitate Biana's voice, I decided to run and pretend like I didn't know the trap was there, but instead, I accidentally pushed me and Keefe into the trap, so we were back to back hanging on the ceiling trying not to get into pretzel mode again. But me and Keefe had our own ways so as I was trying to kill Keefe's leg, Keefe somehow managed to turn the top half of his body around and trap my neck in his elbow while pulling at my bangs. And then... um everyone came in.